Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Underrated line of the night

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Trump talking about opening up paraphrase

We can't stay shut down for ever. We can't all stay in the basement like you do, Joe. You can afford to, I guess you got a lot of money from somewhere

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Trump talking about opening up paraphrase

We can't stay shut down for ever. We can't all stay in the basement like you do, Joe. You can afford to, I guess you got a lot of money from somewhere

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    We watched in on NBC cuz it was first channel that showed up, and stuck around for a few minutes of the roundup. Chuck Todd, twerp that he is, made a fair poont, in that few outside of Fox watchers likely picked up on the Hunter/laptop zingers. Of course, that's by design.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

We watched in on NBC cuz it was first channel that showed up, and stuck around for a few minutes of the roundup. Chuck Todd, twerp that he is, made a fair poont, in that few outside of Fox watchers likely picked up on the Hunter/laptop zingers. Of course, that's by design.

Yeah, we all know what the reference to the "big guy" means but most people had no fucking clue.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But Biden is forcefully on record for all of it

His I did not have sex with that woman moment

He clearly lied about the whole issue, and that is something people understand

It's too late to swing the election but it will become more common knowledge

I think Trump was surging regardless of this.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    Founders Club
    Trump has 4-5 cut ups to use in ads, Biden has zero.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

If our press was even remotely like they were back in the 90s, and they were still biased as hell in favor of the Rats back then, this story would be in complete feeding frenzy mode. You have a witness willing to go on the record, you have hard copy and electronic copies of documents in support of his allegations. And you have a campaign that hasn't denied any of the materials are fraudulent.

Every network news anchor would be demanding that the Biden campaign and Biden himself hold a press conference and take questions on this topic until they were satisfied.
    We may over estimate the power of the DNC media these days. There is a reason the LEFT is after Facebook and Twitter so hard. That's where people go. And this place isn't alone which is kind of a scary thought

It seems like the frenzy is starting without them.

If Joe wins the democrats better keep the house or not lose it in 2020 like most White House parties do because Joe is getting impeached at the least

Payback is a bitch
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,898
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

Yeah Biden wasn’t going to admit to anything last night and Trump was never going to have a chance to explain the story as it’s too complicated to explain in the format.

Specific denials were the best that could have come out of there and general awareness. MSNBC had a clip at the top this morning asking if the laptop was the equivalent of the Comey emails issue. Some media will be forced to cover it this week especially as polls begin to tighten. They’ll try their best to ease into it.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    There was no way Biden was going to admit any of the allegations were true but I would have liked it if Trump would have asked Biden for a categorical denial that the laptop and emails weren't Hunter's.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

There was no way Biden was going to admit any of the allegations were true but I would have liked it if Trump would have asked Biden for a categorical denial that the laptop and emails weren't Hunter's.

I thought Joe did? At the least he said the lap top was Russia disinformation - kind of calls it false
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Joe's Stims weren't dialed in last night