Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Damn that Governor of South Dakota!!!

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited October 2020 in Tug Tavern
We need to shut everything down and demand that people wear masks at all times even when they are in their homes.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,094
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So young people are gathering and spreading it. The Texas/Florida model in other words.

“Did everything right“ is bullshit.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

So young people are gathering and spreading it. The Texas/Florida model in other words.

Liar or moron Dazzler?

while only 4.2 percent come from recreational activities and schools."

Unless they do it differently in Italy where the old people go to school and engage in recreational activities and the young people stay home. I pity your fucking clients.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Liar or moron Dazzler?

Unless they do it differently in Italy where the old people go to school and engage in recreational activities and the young people stay home. I pity your fucking clients.
    So you didn't read your own link.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    did you say something?
    doogie said:

did you say something?

Yes. I was mentioning that I read blob's link even though he didn't.

Now major cities like Milan, Rome, and Naples have evening curfews to try to stop young people from gathering socially, which seems to be contributing to the spread. Ricciardi said most of the contagion that happens within multigenerational homes comes from young people bringing it in.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,084
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

did you say something?

Now major cities like Milan, Rome, and Naples have evening curfews to try to stop young people from gathering socially, which seems to be contributing to the spread. Ricciardi said most of the contagion that happens within multigenerational homes comes from young people bringing it in.
    thats opinion. Bob posted facts
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Liar or moron Dazzler?

HHusky said:

doogie said:

did you say something?

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Liar or moron Dazzler?

More facts: even with their second wave, Italy's infections as a percentage of population are less than one-third our infections as a percentage of population and less than one-fifth those of the Dakotas.
    so, it’s over?
    doogie said:

so, it’s over?

So you gals say.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

did you say something?

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Liar or moron Dazzler?

More facts: even with their second wave, Italy's infections as a percentage of population are less than one-third our infections as a percentage of population and less than one-fifth those of the Dakotas.
    I didn't vote for Italy

People are catching colds in the Plains. Stop the presses

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

did you say something?

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Liar or moron Dazzler?

I didn't vote for Italy

I'll await your explanation of why we have about 300,000 excess deaths year to date. Bad colds?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

did you say something?

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Liar or moron Dazzler?

I didn't vote for Italy

I'll await your explanation of why we have about 300,000 excess deaths year to date. Bad colds?
    I'm still waiting for the link