Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What Idaho thinks of Warshington

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

This morning’s Seattle Tims

“Seattle may soon get an influx of Idahoans with COVID-19, because Idaho hospitals are nearing capacity amid the state's biggest coronavirus spike. In one community there, a quarter of hospital patients have COVID-19, but local residents still aren't wearing masks. Hospitals around the U.S. are starting to buckle from the resurgence.“

Fuck off with that bullshit.

Show me the numbers on Seattle hospital bed occupancy increasing or STFU. They'll send them to Spokane first and there's bupkus there.

Aside from the fact that the Spokane Regional Health District guy is a complete and absolute buttwipe Inslee semen swallower.

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    CaptainPJ said:

HHusky said:

“Seattle may soon get an influx of Idahoans with COVID-19, because Idaho hospitals are nearing capacity amid the state's biggest coronavirus spike. In one community there, a quarter of hospital patients have COVID-19, but local residents still aren't wearing masks. Hospitals around the U.S. are starting to buckle from the resurgence.“

They said that in June too. Nothing happened.
    I am just about done with WA
    Oh no.
    CaptainPJ said:

HHusky said:

Absolute fucking lie, although not surprising.

I was there 2 weeks ago, and visited 4 different hospitals during that tim. They are doing just fine.

And, no, people don’t strap on a fucking mask the second they exit their car, and YES people seem a lot happier with life.

The Throbber had dinner in CDA Saturday night. There were cots set up around the restaurant to care for the overflow from Kootenai Medical Center. After a few bites of goddamned delicious food, I got used to the moaning, dying old people. It was touching to see the waitress deliver my gyro and then provide aid to granny from Rathdrum.

Same down on Sherman Ave. Rows and rows of cots and shelters set up to deal with the soon to be stacks of cordwood.

They way people are dropping, real estate is going to crash. Lots of homes to be coming on the market. Just wait a couple weeks.

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I went to the Bunker Bar in Post Falls last weekend. Cool place.

Haven't been there yet. We often have dinner and a few drinks at the oval office. Drinks are reasonable and good. Haven't tried the bunker bar yet.
    It’s cool. Owned by vets.
    Food?
    Food truck outside. Burger Bar I believe it’s called
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

CaptainPJ said:

HHusky said:

Oh no.
    This Seattle Big Shot traveled to the middle of Missouri during a pandemic to save his failing business. He also posts way too much about his upcoming inheritance, which tells me he needs Daddy to die soon so H can get his head above water.

But he lives in WA!
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

CaptainPJ said:

HHusky said:

I was there 2 weeks ago, and visited 4 different hospitals during that tim. They are doing just fine.

And, no, people don’t strap on a fucking mask the second they exit their car, and YES people seem a lot happier with life.

The Throbber had dinner in CDA Saturday night. There were cots set up around the restaurant to care for the overflow from Kootenai Medical Center. After a few bites of goddamned delicious food, I got used to the moaning, dying old people. It was touching to see the waitress deliver my gyro and then provide aid to granny from Rathdrum.

Same down on Sherman Ave. Rows and rows of cots and shelters set up to deal with the soon to be stacks of cordwood.

They way people are dropping, real estate is going to crash. Lots of homes to be coming on the market. Just wait a couple weeks.

Gozzer Ranch has converted the Beach Club to a field hospital.
    I'm going to stop by to gather the cordwood.
    edited October 2020
    Blu82 said:

CaptainPJ said:

HHusky said:

Shooters - so many stacks of cordwood, Dennis Erickson couldn't get in for his Wednesday night cocktails.

Not sure how they made payroll taking that kind of economic hit.

• Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Blu82 said:

CaptainPJ said:

HHusky said:

Shooters - so many stacks of cordwood, Dennis Erickson couldn't get in for his Wednesday night cocktails.

But the bar in Pritchard is doing better than ever!
    Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

CaptainPJ said:

HHusky said:

STACKS of bodies in Kellogg!

Onward! To Wallace and Mullan!

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

So where the fuck is it?

The Oval Office Post Falls
    Answer the question
    What haven't I answered?
    Do you hate libs or not

Answer the question

I do hate todays libs!
    HHusky said:

CaptainPJ said:

HHusky said:

Oh no.
    Our economy is open. Covid isn;t as bad as not being able to pay your mortgage or rent or buy food etc.

Total bullshit this is a political stunt orchestrated by the left and China. Yes I think they are in on this together. The left today is that evil since Obama placed thousands of good little commies in our government agencies and the left has near total control of the media.

Fuck this stupid shit! If our an old frail fag like HH stay inside! Well wait HH, GO OUT! Hit the bath houses like it's 1999 again!
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

CaptainPJ said:

HHusky said:

So better seats for us?
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

CaptainPJ said:

HHusky said:

Shoshone is doing just fine. . . besides all the cots, and refrigerated trucks full of cord wood!!
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2020
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

CaptainPJ said:

HHusky said:

Oh no.
    Our economy is open. Covid isn;t as bad as not being able to pay your mortgage or rent or buy food etc.

Total bullshit this is a political stunt orchestrated by the left and China. Yes I think they are in on this together. The left today is that evil since Obama placed thousands of good little commies in our government agencies and the left has near total control of the media.

Fuck this stupid shit! If our an old frail fag like HH stay inside! Well wait HH, GO OUT! Hit the bath houses like it's 1999 again!
    Paragraph 1....totally agree

Paragraph 2....hey, everybody has their own truth.

Paragraph 3.....I think you were doing shots in between paragraphs....But damnit I like your posts. TYFYS
    edited October 2020
    CaptainPJ said:

Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

CaptainPJ said:

HHusky said:

Shoshone is doing just fine. . . besides all the cots, and refrigerated trucks full of cord wood!!

The Throbber thinks they're hiding in the bodies in the tunnels on the Trail of the Hiawatha.

I'm on it before the snow flies!
    HuskyJW said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

CaptainPJ said:

HHusky said:

Oh no.

Paragraph 1....totally agree

Paragraph 2....hey, everybody has their own truth.

Paragraph 3.....I think you were doing shots in between paragraphs....But damnit I like your posts. TYFYS
    Sometimes I think my phone is doing shots or heroin or something.............