Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So Joe knew Hunter was FaceTiming teenage girls while naked?

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
Weird thing to be texting the Big Guy about.

https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/10/20/heres-a-sampling-of-the-hunter-biden-texts-giuliani-turned-over-to-the-fbi-n1073456

On Tuesday night, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani went public about “very, very sensitive” text messages allegedly detailing Hunter Biden’s abuse of teenage girls and sordid financial deals which Giuliani claimed to have turned over to Delaware State Police. The texts appear to implicate Democratic nominee Joe Biden in covering up his son’s alleged sexual abuse and in taking part in some of Hunter Biden’s deals.

Hunter Biden allegedly sent the text messages to his father. In the messages, he allegedly accused his sister-in-law and former lover, Hallie Biden, of telling Hunter’s therapist that he was sleeping with a 14-year-old girl.

The text messages Giuliani revealed to Newsmax read as follows:

Joe Biden: This is [name of 14-year-old girl redacted] right

Hunter Biden: She told my therapist that I was sexually inappropriate with [name of 14-year-old girl redacted] when she says that I facetime naked with her and the reason I can’t have her out to see me is because I’ll walk around naked smoking crack talking [redacted] girls on face time. When she was pressed she said that [the unnamed 14-year-old girl] never said anything like that but the bottom line is that I created and caused

Hunter Biden: A very unsafe environment for the kids.

Hunter Biden: If it stopped there I would let it go

Hunter Biden: But then [redacted] friend [redacted] sober coach.

“This is supported by numerous pictures of underage girls,” Giuliani added. He said he turned the text messages over to the Delaware State Police because he was “very uncomfortable with the fact that these underage girls were not protected.”

As for Joe Biden, Giuliani asked, “What did he do about it? What did he do about it for three years?!”

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Like we say, Joe Biden, wellbye.gif

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Dropping tonight (allegedly).

Sexually explicit photos of Hunter Biden and his 14 year-old niece that we’re on laptop.

Joe knew...

UPDATE: Multiple @OANN reporters have now viewed the emails, photos, and videos on the #HunterBiden hard drive.

We can confirm:

There appear to be not one but several images of a minor that justify immediate attention.

We have reason to believe the minor is a US citizen.

— Chanel Rion OAN (@ChanelRion) October 21, 2020

Explicit Photos of Minor in Hunter Biden’s Laptop Were of Niece

Approximately one third of the explicit photos of minors in Hunter Biden’s laptop were of the same 14 year-old girl — who is one of his relatives. Rudy Giuliani broke the story yesterday and also shared a text message exchange between Hunter and what he believes to be his father.

“She told my therapist that I was sexually inappropriate with [redacted] when she says that I face time naked with her and the reason I can’t have her out to see me is because I’ll walk around naked smoking crack [and talking to] girls on face time,” Hunter says in the exchange. ”When she was pressed she said that [redacted] never said anything like that but the bottom line is that I created and caused a very unsafe environment for the kids.”

Delaware State Police confirm they referred evidence to the FBI…

BREAKING: Delaware State Police Confirm Hunter Biden Laptop Investigation Referred to FBI https://t.co/ol8CnBiJyp
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If true, that’s fucked and Joe deserves whatever’s coming to him. Who knows if the media will actually talk about it tho.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited October 2020
    A UW Psych 210 course, psychology of sexuality, would have some things to say about what could cause Hunter to resort to significant drug use, sexual degeneracy with his brothers wife, and sexual predation or abuse of children.

maybe a suggestion of childhood trauma... abuse from a parent.... hmmm....
    Houhusky said:

A UW Psych 210 course, psychology of sexuality, would have some things to say about what could cause Hunter to resort to significant drug use, sexual degeneracy with his brothers wife, and sexual predation or abuse of children.

maybe a suggestion of childhood trauma... abuse from a parent.... hmmm....

Hunter is fucked up, no question.

He survived a car crash that killed his mom and left him with a brain injury. Beau survived with lots of broken limbs.

Joe heaped praise and was grooming Beau for greatness. By all accounts, Beau was the real deal - or he was ridiculously skilled as being the next in line to the Biden mafia throne. This is some fucking Godfather shit. Beau is Michael, gets whacked and Fredo is left to run the business

Joe may or may not have diddled Hunter. Don't twist. But a lifetime of playing second fiddle with a fucked up brain to begin with certainly didn't help.

I hope this is true. What a story that would be. Hunter and Obama’s daughter doing lines together is just perfect.

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emmert dropping the hammer?
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited October 2020

I hope this is true. What a story that would be. Hunter and Obama’s daughter doing lines together is just perfect.

Picture from DECEMBER 23, 2019

https://stylemonument.com/hackers-stole-malia-obamas-credit-card-posted-it-online/
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    October 2020 is emerging as the single most fucked up month in history.

The October Surprise that never ends.
    Houhusky said:

Picture from DECEMBER 23, 2019

https://stylemonument.com/hackers-stole-malia-obamas-credit-card-posted-it-online/
    "Hackers' hacked Steve Scully's twitter, too.

Like we say, LOL

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2020
    This guy's son is apparently a pedophile and there are still people that will vote for him. Nuts.

And assuming it is true F the FBI for hiding this for over a year.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

The October Surprise that never produces.

Fixed that typo for you.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

Hunter is salacious but Joe is the end recipient of the pay offs. The real story as we like to say in the newsroom. Rush postualtes that Hunter left that laptop like he did as a cry for help or because he hates what his dad has done to him

Maybe H can help here since he has severe daddy issues of his own

If the focus is on Hunter he becomes the poster child for the mean old right wing haters.

Its Joe.

The other theory is that the FBI wasn't going to do anything nor are they because they want to use it to control Joe when he wins No more loose cannons in the WH

Trump needs to strike a tone that's sympathetic to Hunter's drug problems but that holds Joe responsible for claiming to not know what a serious drug addict like Hunter was doing in his business deals. He knew Hunter was a crack head and he knew he was a complete mess, why did he think these businesses were tossing so much money at someone who Joe knew to be a total train wreck?

Trump needs to ask Biden directly if he ever received any financial compensation from any of the deals Hunter was involved in? Biden will lie and claim he never did but Trump needs to get him to state that lie. He also needs to put to bed once and for all the bullshit about this just being Russian disinformation. Are the emails and photos fakes Joe? Yes or no? Is that Hunter's laptop? Yes or no? And if Joe claims he doesn't know, Trump should hit him for lying.

So this story broke over two weeks ago, and you haven't even bothered to ask your son if it was his computer? Sorry Joe, that's not very credible and if that's really the truth you're not someone who should ever be President.
    He’s rarely wrong. Which means questions about it can’t be answered by the FBI for an “active” investigation.

Hunter fucked his niece.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Hunter is salacious but Joe is the end recipient of the pay offs. The real story as we like to say in the newsroom. Rush postualtes that Hunter left that laptop like he did as a cry for help or because he hates what his dad has done to him

If the focus is on Hunter he becomes the poster child for the mean old right wing haters.

Its Joe.

The other theory is that the FBI wasn't going to do anything nor are they because they want to use it to control Joe when he wins No more loose cannons in the WH

Trump needs to strike a tone that's sympathetic to Hunter's drug problems but that holds Joe responsible for claiming to not know what a serious drug addict like Hunter was doing in his business deals. He knew Hunter was a crack head and he knew he was a complete mess, why did he think these businesses were tossing so much money at someone who Joe knew to be a total train wreck?

Trump needs to ask Biden directly if he ever received any financial compensation from any of the deals Hunter was involved in? Biden will lie and claim he never did but Trump needs to get him to state that lie. He also needs to put to bed once and for all the bullshit about this just being Russian disinformation. Are the emails and photos fakes Joe? Yes or no? Is that Hunter's laptop? Yes or no? And if Joe claims he doesn't know, Trump should hit him for lying.

So this story broke over two weeks ago, and you haven't even bothered to ask your son if it was his computer? Sorry Joe, that's not very credible and if that's really the truth you're not someone who should ever be President.
    This is a layup - Trump can reference his own brother dying of alcoholism. That sometimes you just can't help those you love.

But to take advantage and use your loved one for personal power and financial gain? Shameful. Then ask the hard questions above.

Odds are 50/50 that Trump fucks it up.

Your being generous
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

doogie said:

The October Surprise that never produces.

Fixed that typo for you.

You seem like the kind of fucked up freak that would support pedophilia
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

He’s rarely wrong. Which means questions about it can’t be answered by the FBI for an “active” investigation.

Hunter fucked his niece.

Speaking of crickets have any of our brave GOP democrats in DC said anything about Joe or are they busy lawyering up?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Its Joe.

This is a layup - Trump can reference his own brother dying of alcoholism. That sometimes you just can't help those you love.

But to take advantage and use your loved one for personal power and financial gain? Shameful. Then ask the hard questions above.

Odds are 50/50 that Trump fucks it up.

I wish they were that good.