Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I don’t care who you like THIS is an amazing story

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited October 2020 in Tug Tavern
Whatever side you’re on, if any, doesn’t matter. You don’t need to believe any of it (or all of it)

It is truly a good read worth your tim

The Hillary Clinton Bribery-&-Blackmail & Maria Butina Intoxicate-Rape-&-Murder Deep State Stings Finale

https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/10/finale-the-deep-states-hillary-clinton-bribery-blackmail-sting-the-maria-butina-rape-murder-gambit/

PREFACE

In April 2019 I walked into the United States Department of Justice and told them the story you are about to read. Ten days later the Durham Squad was announced. I do not know if those two facts are related. After reading this, your guess will be as good as mine.

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If Trump doesn't win, Durham and Barr will never be heard from again and this story will never be corroborated.

That was quite the read.

"That is to say: Russiagate is not about Trump It was setup on the Republican Party that was crafted in 2015. Trump came along, won the nomination and then the White House, but along the way crashed into a pre-canned scandal that was in the works before he was President, before he was nominee, and quite possibly, before he even declared. 

The Russiagate scandal is not only not about Trump, it’s not even mostly about Russia. It is primarily a manifestation of corruption at the highest reaches of our federal government: they set up a bribery-blackmail soft-coup on Hillary as they prepackaged a Russagate scandal such that any day they wanted to they could grab that Can-O-Scandal, shake it up, crack it open, and spray it all over the Republican Party. I say this as the guy they had bribing Hillary and shagging Maria, so I think I know wherefrom I speak.

Russia has indeed been conducting hybrid warfare against us, enough to get us all chasing our own tails. That is what Putin cares about and we have fallen for it. It did not take much: $100,000 of Facebook ads and some DNC emails (that showed – as everyone seems to forget – that the DNC cheated Bernie out of the nomination on behalf of Hillary).

How did so little go so far? Grifters have a saying, “You can’t con an honest man.” It is the very pathology of our own discourse, the lack of intellectual honesty and rigor, the sheer argumentative partisanship, that has been the accelerant of the fire that Putin started in our home."