Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:
    I'm not sure about that. The LA and London mayors are saying another total lockdown is inevitable, regardless of what the Covid numbers are. Killing small businesses and further demoralizing the public in the process. I do believe we are witnessing some sort of attempted global power grab.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Of course they are inflated

Its not even a question

Everything got lumped into Covid because thats where the money is

Imagine being stupid enough to fall for what these fucks did
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Its not even a question

Doctors are so anxious to commit felonies that they’re falsifying death certificate potd.
  • Options

Imagine you’re building an excess death model to study covid, and you’re HH fucking stupid enough to make covid the plug in your model.

You decide to keep all existing causes of death on averages from previous years, put everyone through the hell that is 2020, and assume all new deaths are covid.

That is HH fucking stupid.

Madam, we have poasters right here on this board who deny we even have higher deaths this year. Your position?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    New Rumor is, schools won’t have students in WA State until January at the earliest as “a precaution against a Covid resurgence.”

I expect every cold, flu and pneumonia case will be “Covid related”. ClownCar Chinslee and the rest of the Circus are counting on the normal surge in winter related sickness will provide him with cover.

I expect the limited Football we’ve been given will be taken away as a symbolic gesture to Prove the seriousness of the New Pandemic.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

New Rumor is, schools won’t have students in WA State until January at the earliest as “a precaution against a Covid resurgence.”

I expect every cold, flu and pneumonia case will be “Covid related”. ClownCar Chinslee and the rest of the Circus are counting on the normal surge in winter related sickness will provide him with cover.

I expect the limited Football we’ve been given will be taken away as a symbolic gesture to Prove the seriousness of the New Pandemic.

Inslee has the same talking points, unfortunately MSM doesn’t care to talk to him.

• Options
    doogie said:

Regardless of what you expect, we will have well over 300,000 excess deaths this year. You can try to explain it, or just deny it because it’s an inconvenient fact.
  • Options
    I have little doubt Dazzler has Toobin on a loop on his main screen with a Preppers supply

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Its not even a question

Doctors are so anxious to commit felonies that they’re falsifying death certificate potd.
    Remember underlying conditions and all those 90 year old people who died from covid?

Me too so fuck off with the dodge and deny lie bullshit

And prove the 300,000 excess deaths because no stats show that you lying sack of shit
  • Options
    2.3-3.5 million, mostly Young&Healthy........ DEAD IN 30-60 DAYS

all the Cool Scientists say so.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2020
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,178
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

Regardless of what you expect, we will have well over 300,000 excess deaths this year. You can try to explain it, or just deny it because it’s an inconvenient fact.
    And yet the total death count will be down year over year for the past 2 years? It must be the Vegan diets and our population getting healthier. What a fucking dipshipt you are mr. handsupdon'tshoot.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

And yet the total death count will be down year over year for the past 2 years?
    No. It won't be. It isn't. Well known scientist Sarah Hucklebee has misled you.