Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is fucked up.

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Prolly fake ass af. Likely a faction of Forever Trumpers taking a page out of the crazy left playbook and manufacturing drama and “see what I mean?” material.

The real head hunters don’t leave letters telling you about their database. JFC.

Pssst. Your bias is showing
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2020
    doogie said:

Prolly fake ass af. Likely a faction of Forever Trumpers taking a page out of the crazy left playbook and manufacturing drama and “see what I mean?” material.

The real head hunters don’t leave letters telling you about their database. JFC.

Pssst. Your bias is showing
    Not on this issue. I'm keenly aware that left wingers manufacture drama to make their points resonate. #jessiesmollet #fakeracism

But, there is an element of the right that is pretty good at that game too. I'm merely suggesting that this smacks of one of those times. I'm not saying or implying that some group of lefty goons wouldn't do something like that. Don't twist. I'm saying content of this letter make it seem fake and written by someone who has a caricature in his / her head about what a fanatical liberal sounds like.

At the same time, if it were proven real, I would not be shocked or outraged. Nothing shocks or causes me outrage anymore. Nothing.

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment