Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which HH Roadkill Flameout Would You Most Like To Have Back?

1235»

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Coker

To all the Pumpy voters, even if I could wave my magic doog wand and bring him back, I doubt he’ll be the same as Glory Days Pup.

It’s like the ex or “the one that got away” - you’re all nostalgic about the good tims, you make plans to meet up, see how they’ve aged/otherwise changed and then you find yourself making excuses to have @YellowSnow run them out LEAVE! with as little awkwardness as possible.

Sounds like this hit close to home. Pics?
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Dennis
    TommySQC said:

To all the Pumpy voters, even if I could wave my magic doog wand and bring him back, I doubt he’ll be the same as Glory Days Pup.

It’s like the ex or “the one that got away” - you’re all nostalgic about the good tims, you make plans to meet up, see how they’ve aged/otherwise changed and then you find yourself making excuses to have @YellowSnow run them out LEAVE! with as little awkwardness as possible.

Of Pup?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Coker

TommySQC said:

Of Pup?
    Okay. Beggars can't be choosers
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Answer the fucking question.

I like Coker and he would be my second choice. Coherent Pup is a classic but I’d take incoherent Pup over anyone else here.

I get a real case of heartburn over people who ask to have their accounts deleted vs just walking away (no offense Pup).

Regarding DDY, someone referred to him as sanctimonious which is how I feel about him and have no desire for him to come back.
    Don't need Coker coming back here yelling at everyone to wear a mask and donate their season tickets to save UW track and field.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Such Fag J

Swaye said:

Answer the fucking question.

I like Coker and he would be my second choice. Coherent Pup is a classic but I’d take incoherent Pup over anyone else here.

I get a real case of heartburn over people who ask to have their accounts deleted vs just walking away (no offense Pup).

Regarding DDY, someone referred to him as sanctimonious which is how I feel about him and have no desire for him to come back.
    The only good thing about DDY is he predicted a loss every game.