Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CFB bowl projections: Notre Dame jumps into New Year's Six, explaining Oregon in the playoff

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited October 2020 in Duck Refuge
Of course it is premature however here is a prognosticators POV which he is paid to provide to drive conversation.

The New Year's Six saw a bit of a shakeup as Jerry Palm breaks down Oregon's inclusion in the playoff field

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/college-football-bowl-projections-notre-dame-jumps-into-new-years-six-explaining-oregon-in-the-playoff/

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Of course it is premature however here is a prognosticators POV which he is paid to provide to drive conversation.

:D

Jesus Christ you are fucking out of touch with modern cfb.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited October 2020
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

Jesus Christ you are a fucking moron. It is an article I read and am sharing on a Duck forum to engender conversation between Ducks. Like I stated you nutjob It was really too early for this. I just thought Ducks might find it interesting.

Look moron how can I be out of touch with modern CFB when I didn’t even write the article you ignorant POS?

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

Coming from the guy who believes UW is relevant in modern cfb that's pretty funny.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

Coming from the guy who believes UW is relevant in modern cfb that's pretty funny.
    One of two schools in the West coast power 5 conference to actually make the playoff. And the most recent school to.

There's an army of dumb fucks on Twitter arguing for 6, 8, and 16 team playoffs because of this very fact.

Oregon didn't make the playoffs last year and hasn't since 2014, in modern college football, so shut the fuck up about relevancy.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

Jesus Christ you are a fucking moron. It is an article I read and am sharing on a Duck forum to engender conversation between Ducks. Like I stated you nutjob It was really too early for this. I just thought Ducks might find it interesting.

Look moron how can I be out of touch with modern CFB when I didn’t even write the article you ignorant POS?

It's at the point where I should just let Biden be Biden, yet here I am interrupting you anyways because you're such a dumb fuck loser.
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2020
    Not sure why this thread is here, but anyway Go Ducks!
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited October 2020
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

One of two schools in the West coast power 5 conference to actually make the playoff. And the most recent school to.

There's an army of dumb fucks on Twitter arguing for 6, 8, and 16 team playoffs because of this very fact.

Oregon didn't make the playoffs last year and hasn't since 2014, in modern college football, so shut the fuck up about relevancy.
    Ducks are the only pac 12 team to win a playoff game.
    Please explain why You think I am “out of touch with modern college football” if you are capable. Maybe You just enjoy hurling invectives at other people like an ill tempered little child.

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Win a rose bowl and pop off...
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

Oregon won the Rose Bowl last year. The Doogs haven’t won a major bowl since Tui, and that was against Drew Brees and 153 no-name guys at Purdue.

This guy is Dooging it all over this thread.
  • SFGbob said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

HaHaHaHa

ouch