Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Video montage of next debate “Moderator” in action

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I know it's always been this way, but can some of the elder statesman explain to me why?

It reminds me of the SEC always playing in the South while the rest of the country bitches about it, but never does anything.

Who negotiates these things?

How hard is it to say, you can let your guy do this one if we let Tucker do that one?
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Doogles said:

I know it's always been this way, but can some of the elder statesman explain to me why?

It reminds me of the SEC always playing in the South while the rest of the country bitches about it, but never does anything.

How hard is it to say, you can let your guy do this one if we let Tucker do that one?

Thats exactly what they faked doing.... They know that the media oligarchy will give cover and there are too many retards to point it out.

Wallace is branded the the fox news alt right moderator
    Scully was the CSPAN centralist moderator
    Kristen Welker is the NBC liberal moderator

Its bullshit if you are paying attention... but most aren't
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    When was the last time you had one of these Presidential debates where the moderator was compromised by Republican/Conservative associations and actions?

Every 4 years we have to put up this crap.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And of course she picked climate change and racism as the top topics of the debate

Americans don't give a shit about climate change when they hear the real on it
    Standard Supporter

And of course she picked climate change and racism as the top topics of the debate

Americans don't give a shit about climate change when they hear the real on it

Climate change and not a single question about Hunter Biden. No push back on the Charlottesville lie and no questions about why Biden is running an Ad claiming Trump called Vets "losers" when there hasn't been a single person willing to go on the record in support of that claim and it's been discredited by dozens of people on the record.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I don’t for one second believe this debate will happen.

If it does, I got $100 saying Trump will ramrod Biden Crime Family corruption front row and center into the debate.

any takers?

Sorry, IC, no fakers.
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

If it does, I got $100 saying Trump will ramrod Biden Crime Family corruption front row and center into the debate.

any takers?

Sorry, IC, no fakers.

He'll raise it as an issue, and the moderator will provide cover for Joe and demand that Trump answer her climate change questions and why he hasn't denounced white supremacists.
    I forgot to say, Money goes to charity, board influences the charity Picked and Yes, money will be sent to escrow.

So, not really online message board gambling.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

It's real simple, most CONs are not conservatives and they just lick the boots of the deep state so they can just stay in the "in crowd" and pretend to care while they become multimillionaires.
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

any takers?

Sorry, IC, no fakers.

He'll raise it as an issue, and the moderator will provide cover for Joe and demand that Trump answer her climate change questions and why he hasn't denounced white supremacists.
    If Trump can’t stop the Spread offense, he has no business being on that debate stage. Closers, close.
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

any takers?

Sorry, IC, no fakers.

If Trump can’t stop the Spread offense, he has no business being on that debate stage. Closers, close.
    He sucks as a debater.
    Then Trump deserves to lose. Pure and simple
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Trump isnt the best debator. Joe cant even campaign