Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Election Poll - Call It

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,471
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...
    Aaattthhhole? I know the place. Actually I like the Country Boy restaurant when I'm up that way.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.

pawz said:

St. Jude Children's Hospital. I know it's not as fun as GOA or something but it's a lot more deserving than a lobby group.

Gentlemen's bet and all.

Edit: I'm also fine with putting the cash up ahead of tim to @Swaye or @DerekJohnson for safekeeping.

Escrow for sure.

Sure got quiet once the actual escrow was mentioned...
    The bet is on and I'll pay up if I lose but I'm not going to fork over cash to random internet degens before I have to. Nice try.

Btw, are we betting on the Midwest states that I called out throbber on (MN, MI, PA, WI) or the overall election result? I'm fine with either but want it spelled out so there's no bullshit after the fact.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Biden in a contested election because Barrett isn't seated and Roberts is a giant faggot.
    /\ /\ /\ /\

Will take the cash if he wins, Welch if he loses and cheat the Charity he’s playing for.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Trump in a tight one because all the poles are bullshit.
    USMChawk said:

I keep seeing polls stating AZ is leaning Biden yet, I’ve only ever seen one Biden sign compared to a shitload of Trump signs. I don’t believe the polls and think Trump wins this easily.

I don't know where you live.

Around here, there are a few Biden and Mark Kelly signs. I know there are Trump supporters, but Tucson is liberal for this state, so they'd probably get shunned. McSalad is pretty bad, and I think she loses.

Arizona is pretty much purple now. Even as a centrist, it's sad in a way. Try to take a lot of these people's guns away and get ready for some violence though. I know fuckers with 35 guns.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Biden in a contested election because Barrett isn't seated and Roberts is a giant faggot.
    IC agree to the escrow you fucking pussy.

I’ll hold for you both of you.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

St. Jude Children's Hospital. I know it's not as fun as GOA or something but it's a lot more deserving than a lobby group.

Gentlemen's bet and all.

Edit: I'm also fine with putting the cash up ahead of tim to @Swaye or @DerekJohnson for safekeeping.

Escrow for sure.

The bet is on and I'll pay up if I lose but I'm not going to fork over cash to random internet degens before I have to. Nice try.

Btw, are we betting on the Midwest states that I called out throbber on (MN, MI, PA, WI) or the overall election result? I'm fine with either but want it spelled out so there's no bullshit after the fact.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1322044#Comment_1322044

If you read through this thread and can't figure out @DerekJohnson or @Swaye or a handful of others aren't a safe escrow, then you are dumber than originally thought, a coward, or had no intent to honor the wager in the first place. Probably no clearer case of #abundance than this bored has seen in a while.

Also, it proves my earlier poont that @UW_Doog_Bot had more to lose in a banishment wager.

Cliffs: Step up or STFU
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Gentlemen's bet and all.

Escrow for sure.

If you read through this thread and can't figure out @DerekJohnson or @Swaye or a handful of others aren't a safe escrow, then you are dumber than originally thought, a coward, or had no intent to honor the wager in the first place. Probably no clearer case of #abundance than this bored has seen in a while.

Also, it proves my earlier poont that @UW_Doog_Bot had more to lose in a banishment wager.

This has nothing to do with you and I don't give a fuck if you don't think I'll honor it. If uw bot doesn't trust me to pay up then why should I trust his buddies to be a safe escrow? All I know is I'm good for it and despite my differences with bot, I believe he's good for it as well. Fuck off.

pawz said:

pawz said:

Gentlemen's bet and all.

Escrow for sure.

This has nothing to do with you and I don't give a fuck if you don't think I'll honor it. If uw bot doesn't trust me to pay up then why should I trust his buddies to be a safe escrow? All I know is I'm good for it and despite my differences with bot, I believe he's good for it as well. Fuck off.
    Just let us know when you’re able to borrow enough from your parents or neighbors to cover your end.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Gentlemen's bet and all.

Escrow for sure.

Election results. @DerekJohnson is random internet degen? News to me since I send him money every year and he has my real name and address.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...
    Swaye said:

Houhusky said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Gentlemen's bet and all.

Escrow for sure.

If you cant afford to put the money in an escrow and run the risk @Swaye publicly steals it, then you cant afford the bet to begin with... just back out now.
    We do of course run the risk that this sudden infusion of cash has me fall off the wagon.

Say hey to Hunter.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

pawz said:

pawz said:

Gentlemen's bet and all.

Escrow for sure.

Imagine going to Vegas to lay down a Super Bowl bet and telling the Bookie you’re good for it then throwing a Childish Tantrum when the Bookie calls security to have you thrown into the street.
    Tequilla said:

LebamDawg said:

I heard today that of the Biden voters in polls - 50% were not for Biden but anti-trumpster voters.

no source - other than my ears. and they are bigly

In a nutshell this is the election

As a country are we really going to elect someone that is a clear puppet simply because we don’t like the words from scary Orange man?
    Yes we are.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://foxnews.com/politics/trump-predicts-victory-campaign-call

President Trump on Monday predicted said he is “going to win” on Nov. 3, saying the campaign has “never been in a stronger position."

During a call with campaign staffers, the president said, “We’re going to win, and we’re going to win strong.”

“I wouldn’t have told you that two or three weeks ago," Trump said. "I am more excited today than I was two weeks ago.”

He added: “Two weeks ago, I was in the hospital, and people were shocked that I came out so fast and so healthy — it’s not the easiest thing to do, folks.”

During the Biden campaign call yesterday Joe said don't believe the polls we can still lose