Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Get Out The Vote Campaigns

13»

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

LebamDawg said:

and more on subject line

If there was an effort on the right, the only one I can think of is Candace Owens trying to get blacks off the plantation, the left leaning press would not cover it.

@Doog_de_Jour did you really refer to Hollywood as left leaning? They are so far left it they make Antifa look conservative. Only difference is HW has money and is financing stuff like Antifa

Ice Cube is doing a pretty decent job without picking a side. Props to him for taking some time and contemplating life. From his initial rant he's traveled a long ways. Trump guys were smart to reach out to him and sit down. At least he's not full on Biden dick sucker.

Hodge twins, Larry Elder, a few others. The viral nature of this election means there's certainly more voices out there than the MSM.

Now watch a Sheena Easton vid because she was hot as ballz and the 80s/early 90s were awesome and we had our collective shit together for the most part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3mSb6IGCZw
    Sheena Easton and Prince - “You got the look.”

Yes, I am fucking lazy - help a Brother out!!!
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

To establish residency in Idaho one MUST possess a proven Trump and republican voting record for 4 elections. I don't make the rules so don't hate.

Well OK I make the rules!

I have already passed this test, and did some recon a couple weeks ago.

509, packing, and smear the queer bitches. Stay the fuck out my way!!!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    CaptainPJ said:

Sledog said:

To establish residency in Idaho one MUST possess a proven Trump and republican voting record for 4 elections. I don't make the rules so don't hate.

Well OK I make the rules!

I have already passed this test, and did some recon a couple weeks ago.

509, packing, and smear the queer bitches. Stay the fuck out my way!!!
    Greek food sucks in Spokane. Go for the Domini's sandwich instead.
    CaptainPJ said:

LebamDawg said:

and more on subject line

If there was an effort on the right, the only one I can think of is Candace Owens trying to get blacks off the plantation, the left leaning press would not cover it.

@Doog_de_Jour did you really refer to Hollywood as left leaning? They are so far left it they make Antifa look conservative. Only difference is HW has money and is financing stuff like Antifa

Ice Cube is doing a pretty decent job without picking a side. Props to him for taking some time and contemplating life. From his initial rant he's traveled a long ways. Trump guys were smart to reach out to him and sit down. At least he's not full on Biden dick sucker.

Hodge twins, Larry Elder, a few others. The viral nature of this election means there's certainly more voices out there than the MSM.

Now watch a Sheena Easton vid because she was hot as ballz and the 80s/early 90s were awesome and we had our collective shit together for the most part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3mSb6IGCZw
    Sheena Easton and Prince - “You got the look.”

Yes, I am fucking lazy - help a Brother out!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jCuroTbqBI

No love for Sheila E?!?!

Sorry - it took longer than anticipated to post. had to brb, jo first.

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

How long are people gonna take the anti white shit? It's ridiculous.

I've had my fill. Every god damn commercial has to have 18 minorities and the white guys are clueless cucks. I might become a Tug wing nut and move to Coeur d'Alene if not for snow four months a year.
    Do it. I’m moving there in a couple weeks.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I've had my fill. Every god damn commercial has to have 18 minorities and the white guys are clueless cucks. I might become a Tug wing nut and move to Coeur d'Alene if not for snow four months a year.
    So, you hate Schweitzer. Got it.
    doogie said:

So, you hate Schweitzer. Got it.
    Silver and Lookout, bitch.

Unless you like fake boobs and then Schweitzer is fine.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Noting wrong with fake boobs
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Goduckies said:

Noting wrong with fake boobs

Other than they are fake.

Anybody can buy a pair.
    Fake boobies are like moguls - man made and you don’t really enjoy the face plant.

Real boobies are like new pow - fluffy and you come up smiling after taking a dive.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Well yes but better than a's
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Goduckies said:

Well yes but better than a's

It's true
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Report from driving home from @YellowSnow country today:

Saw lots of signage in rural Oregon tied to Trump ... most pointed sign was one tied to being sick of all the garbage going on (pretty sure that was a big shot at Kate Brown)

Saw 2 different freeway overpass “rallies” in Southern Washington for Trump/Culp

There’s a billboard on I-5 south of Olympia that is relatively infamous to me for its very clear Republican messaging and today’s message was to the effect of voting for the status quo means state income taxes
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Saw lots of signage in rural Oregon tied to Trump ... most pointed sign was one tied to being sick of all the garbage going on (pretty sure that was a big shot at Kate Brown)

Saw 2 different freeway overpass “rallies” in Southern Washington for Trump/Culp

There’s a billboard on I-5 south of Olympia that is relatively infamous to me for its very clear Republican messaging and today’s message was to the effect of voting for the status quo means state income taxes

What is it with the Tug and its obsession with campaign signs?
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

It’s the most scientific method for predicting erection results.
    Well shit. Wish I knew this earlier, would’ve saveED me from a lot of disappointing dates.

Tequilla said:

It’s the most scientific method for predicting erection results.
    Well shit. Wish I knew this earlier, would’ve saveED me from a lot of disappointing dates.
    There’s a hot pole joke in there somewhere.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

For me it is at best mildly directional and indicative of strong support at the grassroots level

Many of us care about politics but aren’t going to throw out bumper stickers, flags, yard signs, etc

However the more passionate you are the more likely you are to not only drive the vote but also to persuade others around you

In 2016, I saw the Trump grassroots support in ways the media was effectively clueless on as I saw tons of Trump support and marginal Hillary support

In 2020, I’ve barely seen anything for Biden while the Trump supports below the surface seems higher than I saw in 2016

The outlier in this election is what truly is the “Never Trump” voting block and in the end how many in that group actually feel good enough voting for Biden to actually vote