Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Get Out The Vote Campaigns

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2020

How long are people gonna take the anti white shit? It's ridiculous.

I've had my fill. Every god damn commercial has to have 18 minorities and the white guys are clueless cucks. I might become a Tug wing nut and move to Coeur d'Alene if not for snow four months a year.
    Athol is the new CDA.

You're kinda equidistant between Hayden Lake and Ruby Ridge there.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I've had my fill. Every god damn commercial has to have 18 minorities and the white guys are clueless cucks. I might become a Tug wing nut and move to Coeur d'Alene if not for snow four months a year.
    Athol is the new CDA.

You're kinda equidistant between Hayden Lake and Ruby Ridge there.

If I can figure out a way to spend winters here and keep my meth head cousin from hitting me up from money, that might be a plan
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Once women got the vote this was inevitable

It’s posts like these that make me want to hit you in the nuts with a croquet mallet.
    It was a forgery
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

de_Jour">Alright Tugsters,

I’m watching the West Wing Reunion on HBO Max. It's one of the many specials that’s been put out recently to generate interest in voting.

Now, as much as these try to bill themselves as “bipartisan”, I think most people would agree their messaging slants very liberal/Democratic.

I realize this is mostly because Hollywood/entertainment leans left, but what I’m curious about is if there are any conservative/Republican “get out the vote” efforts. Do any of you know of any?

https://youtu.be/9pSh0VAVYn4
    From what I’ve been hearing registration by Republicans is going through the roof.

Not sure whether that was Levin’s show or Glenn Beck or Shapiro. May have been Joe Paggs show.

Also hearing reports that driving through Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania it is a solid mass of Trump signs and American flags. That was anecdotal via an independent contractor of mine who was driving back to NJ after dropping his daughter at school in Michigan. No link. Don’t twist.

YKWYWF

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

Overall, we are probably better served if less people vote, tbh

The shit I hear from work, from college educated people no less, makes me agree

My Jewish friend in his mid 60s and me are the only ones who are going to vote for Trumpet. It's not that we love the guy, we see him as the lesser of the evils. We've both started to just leave conversations when they wish ill on Trump supporters or whine about how awful white people are/were...
    This. 💯
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497

Pick somewhere else. Idaho is full!
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Lol I may move there too
    Blu82 said:

Pick somewhere else. Idaho is full!

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2020/oct/18/with-new-4500-unit-development-coming-can-kootenai/

Getting full - still some room left. Population is set to double in 20 years.

The additional amenity for this new development is the trucker glory hole at the Huetter Road rest area. Allegedly.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Once women got the vote this was inevitable

this along with mail in voting allows me to vote twice each election. Mrs. Lebam always lets me fill in her ballot.

I also lie a lot.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Alright Tugsters,

I’m watching the West Wing Reunion on HBO Max. It's one of the many specials that’s been put out recently to generate interest in voting.

Now, as much as these try to bill themselves as “bipartisan”, I think most people would agree their messaging slants very liberal/Democratic.

I realize this is mostly because Hollywood/entertainment leans left, but what I’m curious about is if there are any conservative/Republican “get out the vote” efforts. Do any of you know of any?

https://youtu.be/9pSh0VAVYn4

From what I’ve been hearing registration by Republicans is going through the roof.

Not sure whether that was Levin’s show or Glenn Beck or Shapiro. May have been Joe Paggs show.

Also hearing reports that driving through Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania it is a solid mass of Trump signs and American flags. That was anecdotal via an independent contractor of mine who was driving back to NJ after dropping his daughter at school in Michigan. No link. Don’t twist.
    This would be consistent with what I saw going through Michigan/Wisconsin/Iowa in 2016
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    and more on subject line

If there was an effort on the right, the only one I can think of is Candace Owens trying to get blacks off the plantation, the left leaning press would not cover it.

@Doog_de_Jour did you really refer to Hollywood as left leaning? They are so far left it they make Antifa look conservative. Only difference is HW has money and is financing stuff like Antifa
    LebamDawg said:

and more on subject line

If there was an effort on the right, the only one I can think of is Candace Owens trying to get blacks off the plantation, the left leaning press would not cover it.

@Doog_de_Jour did you really refer to Hollywood as left leaning? They are so far left it they make Antifa look conservative. Only difference is HW has money and is financing stuff like Antifa

Ice Cube is doing a pretty decent job without picking a side. Props to him for taking some time and contemplating life. From his initial rant he's traveled a long ways. Trump guys were smart to reach out to him and sit down. At least he's not full on Biden dick sucker.

Hodge twins, Larry Elder, a few others. The viral nature of this election means there's certainly more voices out there than the MSM.

Now watch a Sheena Easton vid because she was hot as ballz and the 80s/early 90s were awesome and we had our collective shit together for the most part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3mSb6IGCZw
    edited October 2020

And a little curvier today but still wood.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,479
    To establish residency in Idaho one MUST possess a proven Trump and republican voting record for 4 elections. I don't make the rules so don't hate.

Well OK I make the rules!
    edited October 2020
    Sledog said:

To establish residency in Idaho one MUST possess a proven Trump and republican voting record for 4 elections. I don't make the rules so don't hate.

True. I couldn't even get into Athena last night in CDA without the secret password. Athena is a greek restaurant, not a tranny at the Huetter rest area. Damned fine gyros.

(#MAGA- get the taziki sauce....fucking amazing)

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,479

Sledog said:

True. I couldn't even get into Athena last night in CDA without the secret password. Athena is a greek restaurant, not a tranny at the Huetter rest area. Damned fine gyros.

(#MAGA- get the taziki sauce....fucking amazing)

Bars have been shutting down earlier with the China virus. No idea why.