Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Did Hunter Biden drop off that laptop? Yes or no?

2»

Comments

• georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,534
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

It’s all Russian disinformation that has been debunked and Giuliani is a Russian agent.

That’s from Twatter experts so it’s true.

We're going to find out just confirm how in the tank our media really is in the next few weeks. Whether this Hunter email story is true or not isn't that tough to determine and with just the slightest amount of reporting the MSM could answer that question. Joe's angry claim that this was just a smear campaign reminded me of how he liked to get in the faces of people who questioned his academic record and plagiarism charge.

Of course Joe was lying about all of that and he really did what he was accused of doing.
    Fixed that for ya.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If only there was a way to check Hunter’ signature on the repair slip or find a log of call attempts to contact him
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,534
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

If only there was a way to check Hunter’ signature on the repair slip or find a log of call attempts to contact him

Prepare to be shocked when call logs are lost and HB decides he now writes left handed.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,652

doogie said:

Prepare to be shocked when call logs are lost and HB decides he now writes left handed.
    Hunter is going to have a relapse and overdose. Epstein Style.

Joe will go into mourning and Kamela rises up to the top of the ticket.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,762
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

No evidence that it isn't real. Criminals get caught in random ways all the time.

Clapper and Schiff saying it’s fake is funny.

I watched a clip of Clapper, probably poasted here, and he was careful about what he said. He didn’t categorically say it was fake, just that in his opinion it has signs of being Russian agitprop.
    So misinformation then from Clapper perhaps?

Maybe there’s a subtle nuance that I’m missing here, but in the case of a printed email, it’s black or white as to whether it's a real document. There could be misinformation in the content of the email, but how is suggesting that it was transmitted via misinformation different than suggesting it’s fake?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

doogie said:

Hunter is going to have a relapse and overdose. Epstein Style.

Joe will go into mourning and Kamela rises up to the top of the ticket.

I actually do think he'll end up committing suicide.

Not the Hillary clinton suicide but a real one.
    He seems pretty fucked up and being the cause of his dad losing the election lol
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    The FBI has had the hard drive for 10 months but this is all lies by Russians according to the Democrat Media.

The average voter is so ducking dumb.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

No evidence that it isn't real. Criminals get caught in random ways all the time.

I watched a clip of Clapper, probably poasted here, and he was careful about what he said. He didn’t categorically say it was fake, just that in his opinion it has signs of being Russian agitprop.

Maybe there’s a subtle nuance that I’m missing here, but in the case of a printed email, it’s black or white as to whether it's a real document. There could be misinformation in the content of the email, but how is suggesting that it was transmitted via misinformation different than suggesting it’s fake?
    Uh, strictly from the mechanics of it, that's basic shit to fabricate PDF copies of emails. Clapper is talking about all the routing info that's included in the email. Open up an email in Outlook and find the Show Internet Headers option. You'll get a full page of goobleygook tracing the route of email from sender to receiver.

My only poont about Clapper was that he gave himself some wiggle room.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Uh, strictly from the mechanics of it, that's basic shit to fabricate PDF copies of emails. Clapper is talking about all the routing info that's included in the email. Open up an email in Outlook and find the Show Internet Headers option. You'll get a full page of goobleygook tracing the route of email from sender to receiver.

Spoiler alert. It's real, and it's glorious
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Hunters partner confirming he was part of those email chains when they occurred pretty much rules out Russians.