Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Query for @Houhusky

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
@Houhusky

If my perception is wrong, please correct me. But over the last 4 years it seems to me you started this conversation on the left side of the aisle. Now you seem to be in favor of DJT, or at least calling out the idiocy and hypocrisy of the DNC.

If my perception is correct, what compelled the #walkaway? What was the final straw?

TIA

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Gay conversion therapy imo
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,699
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Very bipartisan. Do decent human beings support the murder of blacks by blacks and consider the ramifications of virtue signaling on chanting defund the police? Do decent human beings support the record low unemployment rates for black or is virtue signaling on locking down except for riots and destroying black employment and black businesses more important. Leftardism is a mental disease.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,699
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Still amazed that there aren't more people like Houhusky. It's so easy to be a conservative. No need to lie and when the facts don't support a prior position, then change your position and not lie or ignore the facts. If you are intellectually curious, you don't swallow and lie about Trump-Russian collusion for three plus years and intentionally ignore the actual Clinton campaign, US government officials collusion to try to unseat a duly elected President. The dazzler still lies about Russian collusion.
    Ugly, liberal, and stupid is no way to go through life
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Houhusky you ever fix that not shot a gun thing?

Citizens own guns. Subjects do not.
    Lol the
    doogie said:
    The moment they have legit male birth control every dude is gonna be on that shit so fast it'll make your head spin
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Damn. Take being respected by Gabrielle Blair off the my-life-is-fucking-complete goals list.