Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

To the surprise of - no one

2»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I don't think this is going to help the Trump campaign like they think it will.

There are millions pf degenerate drug addict kids of middle class parents wandering around out there fucking up their parents' lives. I think going after those parents - like Biden - as a political strategy is risky and could backfire should all those parents out there think about their own fucked up kids.

Let's just say it isn't a very good October surprise if that's what it was meant to be.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2020
    dflea said:

There are millions pf degenerate drug addict kids of middle class parents wandering around out there fucking up their parents' lives. I think going after those parents - like Biden - as a political strategy is risky and could backfire should all those parents out there think about their own fucked up kids.

Let's just say it isn't a very good October surprise if that's what it was meant to be.

It's that he's bought by china.

The goal is to lower democrat turnout and enthusiasm.

Although it's about as low as it gets. Apparently republicans have done more early voting in michigan than Dems.

Looking like a trump victory.

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

10% of the China Inc. cut for the “Big Guy” means Joe needs to explain why he’s involved with his son’s businesses. Where is his money being hidden?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

How many of those kids leveraged their parents position as public servants to enrich themselves and their parents with funds derived from corrupt foreign business/government interests?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

How many of those kids leveraged their parents position as public servants to enrich themselves and their parents with funds derived from corrupt foreign business/government interests?
    Or got flown around the world on Air Force 2 as a bagman for Pop?
    Hey, he only wanted 10%
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,777
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

Hey, he only wanted 10%
    That’s two points over investment banking fees

Not including stock warrants.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

Hey, he only wanted 10%
    That’s two points over investment banking fees

Not including stock warrants.
    Love to know if Joe has been paying his taxes on these "earnings"
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

Hey, he only wanted 10%
    That’s after Pop took half of Hunter’s money and hid it somewhere.