Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Any Last Words? (Final Poast Thread)

13»

Comments

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'd put @AZDuck's but I'd get banned.

His final post is listed on page 1.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I believe NathanHaleDawg is still available
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Nah, the final one was a series of JIFs that made eyes bleed.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    Standard Supporter
    @IceManLikeGervin

Makes a shocking revelation that rocks the Hardcore Husky community to its core:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1454654#Comment_1454654

alumni94 said:

Wait, you are down on Melania when Jill was the "mistress" to Joe when his first wife was killed. Who's the hoe?

Thou hypocrite, first remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye. Matthew 7:5

You seemingly to think that I'm here to defend Joe Biden and his current wife Jill Biden...jokes on you, buddy. They're both hoeish but the immigrant white sex slave Melania sold her soul and pussy to Donald.

Quit plagirism other's shit, fucko. This was posted last week.
    I was the person that posted it, buddy-o-pal.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,450
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    OK!

goodbye sociopaths. The AOG is officially gone. put me back on the kill list. I leave you to cutting people off in traffic and making loud noises, talking on cell phones right next to somebody trying to concentrate, and all the other things you do all day long to annoy people.

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.

(why isn't this in here yet? Pound for pound it is the best last post ever written here)
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

OK!

goodbye sociopaths. The AOG is officially gone. put me back on the kill list. I leave you to cutting people off in traffic and making loud noises, talking on cell phones right next to somebody trying to concentrate, and all the other things you do all day long to annoy people.

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.

(why isn't this in here yet? Pound for pound it is the best last post ever written here)

You make a great point.

AOG said:

OK!

The problem is that you won't leave
    Sometimes I do leave for long stretches. Up to a year.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

AOG said:

OK!

Words have meaning.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

AOG said:

OK!

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/80545/rationalizations-from-trumptards-wanted/p8
    You even came back for this glorious thread

AOG said:

OK!

I’m sorry, who are you?
    Antoine Charles Louis de Lasalle at your service sir