Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ayden Hector, 2020 4* CB, Sammamish (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 10/20/18)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

He’ll start from day 1. I would’ve taken a walk-on flyer on this truck bed boy.

Bangbus*
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Whatever happened to Sam Adams? I see that he's on the official roster, but haven't seen him mentioned at all during practices.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Whatever happened to Sam Adams? I see that he's on the official roster, but haven't seen him mentioned at all during practices.

Saw him mentioned once as "Lake mentioned both running backs when asked for freshman who have flashed" or something like that.
  • DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's popping up all over various players' social media accounts.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    At least one team in WA cares about football.

Sonics stating he wanted to walk-on at udub and was kindly told to kick rocks.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

At least one team in WA cares about football.

Sonics stating he wanted to walk-on at udub and was kindly told to kick rocks.

I wonder if that situation he was in was enough to make him okg-kryptonite , more than it was worth to take him, even as a preferred walk on.

Weird.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Truck bed orgies aren't the big ticket out there so we will see how he adapts... Hopefully he has some experience with molly and Burnett's fueled frat orgies. Sometimes there isn't even gonna be a female in the fray so he's gonna have to follow his heart and ask himself if he really wants it.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited October 2020
    chuck said:

If Donovan likes using the RBs in the passing game, and i think he does, then Adams is a pretty good candidate to show as a freshman. He's made for that. He's like a better, faster, Jori Fogerson.
    Can't mention Johri without this action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpFdGFsFRxs
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    dnc said:

Saw him mentioned once as "Lake mentioned both running backs when asked for freshman who have flashed" or something like that.
    Was Sam Adams good enough as a recruit to bother with this baggage? Last season of TBS I didn’t pay attention, just saw that Oregon gave him a perfunctory offer and didn’t follow up.

Like on a scale of: this is Cliff Harris so a team of top lawyers will solve this to this is a third string WR so he’s taking the heat for Masoli - where does Sam Adams 2 rate?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Was Sam Adams good enough as a recruit to bother with this baggage? Last season of TBS I didn’t pay attention, just saw that Oregon gave him a perfunctory offer and didn’t follow up.

Like on a scale of: this is Cliff Harris so a team of top lawyers will solve this to this is a third string WR so he’s taking the heat for Masoli - where does Sam Adams 2 rate?
    He was a 2nd string RB on his team throughout his senior year behind a 150 lb white kid. People said he could be good as a DB but he is stuck on RB.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

He’s gonna be a real weapon as a receiving back. Legit four star kid. Could play multiple positions.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    dnc said:

dnc said:

He’s gonna be a real weapon as a receiving back. Legit four star kid. Could play multiple positions.
    Getting conflicting info, looked up his stats from last year and not too impressive. I may have to agree with @bananasnblondes on this one - it looks like a little greaseball was their star RB. Eh, not worth the risk and lost schollie- watch him prove me very wrong. He should put on another 140 pounds like his dad.

Also, how the fuck did EC lose an in-state game?
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

I think he's more of a WR that lines up like a RB, and he's good at it. I think he'll be a decent weapon in his role but we're probably talking about 3-5 touches per game, so I'm not sure about the answer to your question. I'm also not sure how much baggage he really has from that incident. Apparently it's less than Hector.
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    lol it's not like we're short on scholarships and we're taking Adams...
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

dnc said:

Getting conflicting info, looked up his stats from last year and not too impressive. I may have to agree with @bananasnblondes on this one - it looks like a little greaseball was their star RB. Eh, not worth the risk and lost schollie- watch him prove me very wrong. He should put on another 140 pounds like his dad.

Also, how the fuck did EC lose an in-state game?
    He’s good, the junior hudl is beautiful. Heard we asked him to not play a ton of RB last year cuz he was hurt