Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Election Poll - Call It

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump in a tight one because all the poles are bullshit.
    Things change all the time?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2020
    Biden in a contested election because Barrett isn't seated and Roberts is a giant faggot.
    lol at NY turning red
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

lol at NY turning red

That could actually be one of the changes

Months of violence and the death count and economic destruction of the response to Covid

Unlikely but its 2020
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.

thechatch said:

lol at NY turning red

That could actually be one of the changes

Months of violence and the death count and economic destruction of the response to Covid

Unlikely but its 2020
    They haven't had a better reason to turn since 2001, but, yeah, unlikely.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Trump in a contested election that the SCOTUS (by SCOTUS I mean Barrett) decides.
    doogie said:

So, get creative.

You paid good money for good public school that you aren’t getting. Meanwhile, tic, tic, tic, Your kids are getting older and their window for developing good academic discipline is now circling the drain like the Tidy bowl man. You will never get this time back.

Governor Brown knows this. Your much-less-than-super- interdental knows this.
    Meanwhile, you’re just going to sit and hope?

This isn’t some shitty car you bought and regret so you wait it out. These are your kids growing up fast in circumstances you didn’t choose. Either take control or accept the control imposed upon you.

This. Some people are simply ok with taking orders. Others (I guess it's a rare trait) just have to be in the driver's seat. No fucking trains for me...I'll have to be shot in the head
    Founders Club
    Trump in a contested election that the SCOTUS (by SCOTUS I mean Barrett) decides.

doogie said:

So, get creative.

You paid good money for good public school that you aren’t getting. Meanwhile, tic, tic, tic, Your kids are getting older and their window for developing good academic discipline is now circling the drain like the Tidy bowl man. You will never get this time back.

Governor Brown knows this. Your much-less-than-super- interdental knows this.
    Meanwhile, you’re just going to sit and hope?

This isn’t some shitty car you bought and regret so you wait it out. These are your kids growing up fast in circumstances you didn’t choose. Either take control or accept the control imposed upon you.

I did leave our part of the story. Our kid is going to do virtual learning in the school building with the parks and Rec program. So there are grown ups there to help with the homework. And the kids get socialization. Somehow this a legal but school is not.
    It's all safety theater.
    The 1st grade mask wearing is hilarious.
    It should frighten you not put a smile on your face
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

Fucking pussies. Have faith in America. Take it from the guy with BALLS enough to put TRUMP stickers his car. SLC is liberal and I have my finger on the pulse. Trumy big. They can't cheat enought to overcome.

What kind of truck do you drive? You're absolutely right about the TRUMP stickers; that takes balls.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Chase Bank did an analysis of voter registration and said Trump is the likely winner

Of course Wall Street has hedged that with massive cash to Biden

Founders Club
    Please let this be true. Fuck, I can handle Biden as president but I can't handle the insufferable left in this country; everything about them makes me want to puke. Reading some of your earlier posts I saw your wife is a CWP holder yet she still hangs with a bunch of libs? I would have voted for Cruz had he won the nomination. I didn't believe Trump could or would be a true conservative. I was wrong and Race was right. This silly old orange man has really grown on me. I loved how he handled himself against Guthrie last night. I would have stood up, told her to get fucked and walked off the stage.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.

Chase Bank did an analysis of voter registration and said Trump is the likely winner

You'd figure liberals would be smart enough to realize you should always go with the candidate the banks don't want. But they are stupid. Bought and paid for Biden is THE GUY for the #Occupy movement. The irony is palpable.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    Founders Club
    edited October 2020
    Biden in a landslide. Big orange dummy finally bested by geriatric creeper.
    Don't know if this has also been posted.

Edit: Out-tweeted by 2 hours by a 700 year old man.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...
    I know how Idaho is voting!
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Biden in a contested election because Barrett isn't seated and Roberts is a giant faggot.
    No chance that map happens...NY red? Trump will win with the living/actual vote, but Biden will sweep Penn and Michigan with the dead and nonexistent voters for the contested win.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

You'd figure liberals would be smart enough to realize you should always go with the candidate the banks don't want. But they are stupid. Bought and paid for Biden is THE GUY for the #Occupy movement. The irony is palpable.
    Biden and the democrats are more predictable globalists which mega international banks and Wall Street likes. They don't need to buy Trump because his policies will work here for them. Chase moved a bunch of money from Britain to Germany because of Brexit

International finance is the ultimate open borders crowd
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited October 2020
    Biden in a landslide. Big orange dummy finally bested by geriatric creeper.

Don't know if this has also been posted.

Edit: Out-tweeted by 2 hours by a 700 year old man.

269 - 269 tie, the writers have already jumped the shark this season, might as well go all out in the finale.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

St. Jude Children's Hospital. I know it's not as fun as GOA or something but it's a lot more deserving than a lobby group.

Gentlemen's bet and all.

Edit: I'm also fine with putting the cash up ahead of tim to @Swaye or @DerekJohnson for safekeeping.

Escrow for sure.

Sure got quiet once the actual escrow was mentioned...
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483

pawz said:

St. Jude Children's Hospital. I know it's not as fun as GOA or something but it's a lot more deserving than a lobby group.

Gentlemen's bet and all.

Edit: I'm also fine with putting the cash up ahead of tim to @Swaye or @DerekJohnson for safekeeping.

Escrow for sure.

Sure got quiet once the actual escrow was mentioned...
    IC and HH are what we call bitches. Agree to the bet and then bolt during tertiary negotiations.

Fucking mud ducks. The lot of ‘em.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I heard today that of the Biden voters in polls - 50% were not for Biden but anti-trumpster voters.

no source - other than my ears. and they are bigly
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

So goes Idaho, so goes the nation.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    edited October 2020
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...

Sledog said:

So goes Idaho, so goes the nation.

Heartbeat of 'Murica right thur. Athol. And yes, it's pronounced just like you think.

Athol voters are who should be poled.