Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which HH Roadkill Flameout Would You Most Like To Have Back?

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck

Anybody but that @AZDuck motherfucker.

Lol
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Pumpy
    Swaye said:

The Princess of Tac Town now getting crushed by a gay black man and the flowing locks Adonis of Maltby, both of the clan Wheelchair.

clan Wheelchair :D
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Such Fag J

Last year I'd day Dennis / Coker. But too much passive aggressiveness. At least, with Pup, you knew where you stood.

Pumpy dominates the classics board, enough says on that.

You guys aren’t wrong, but for someone like me, Pup was already gone by the time I showed up. I mean his empty corpse was still wandering around the boards, sure. But the act was stale and played out by my first two years here. I never got to see the legendary Pup that has been Copypasta so much. For that reason, I can’t vote him back.

It’s like a dementia patient. They’re still alive and in front of you, but the person they were left a long time ago.

That leaves Dennis for me for the pure entertainment value. Despondent, irate, blissful. Never knew which DDY you would get that day.
    Exactly! It’s these kinda insightful poasts that make me wish you ventured outside the recruiting bored mor...

...and make me feel bad for sleeping with your wife.

Anywho, at this point the answer should really be EVERYONE.gif. I want to go full on Blues Brothers style and get the whole band back together. Open the gates. Let chaos reign. We must hang together, or most assuredly we shall hang separately, etc.

And I really mean that. From the bottom of my cold, black, empty heart.
    Can confirm.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Such Fag J
    I never really liked any of those fags