Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UNLV

ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
Should fire awwoyo before he even coaches a game. Watching Herbert in the nfl, he may be the worst OC Oregon’s had (only Ludwig could compete)

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You guys wanted to run the pistol and show everyone how tough you are instead of putting up points.

Reminds me of this other team that wanted to show everyone how sophisticated and multiple they were instead of putting up points.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

You guys wanted to run the pistol and show everyone how tough you are instead of putting up points.

Reminds me of this other team that wanted to show everyone how sophisticated and multiple they were instead of putting up points.

The Pistol is hardly a "sophisticated" offense but you're an idiot so you probably feel it is.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

The Pistol is hardly a "sophisticated" offense but you're an idiot so you probably feel it is.
    You did not interpret the statement correctly.

Want to show you're tough == Oregon

Want to show you're sophisticated == Washington

Want to show everyone you can't comprehend anything == @SFGbob
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Want to show that your team sucks, lose to Oregon 18 of the last 20 times you played them. Yeah you're losers but you're "sophisticated" losers.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020
    The pistol is a formation.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

Which changes the narrative how...?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2020
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Want to show that your team sucks, lose to Oregon 18 of the last 20 times you played them. Yeah you're losers but you're "sophisticated" losers.
    Remind me where Washington finished in conference in 18 while Oregon was getting stomped by cuog and Utah.

Losers.

Yeah.

You guys are such 12s you can't even criticize both offenses for the sake of humor.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2020
    haie said:

What’s that say about Jimmy lake’s defense?
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2020
    I was no fan of Arroyo as Duck OC. However IMO he will be successful at UNLV. He has learned how to recruit and what he needs for assistantants

UNLV is 1st in MW recruiting. Arroyo’s OC was OC at Midwestern State when they led the Nation in Total offense 550 ypg.

edited October 2020
    UNLV also had the #1 class in the MW in 2020. They say the opportunity to play in Allegiance Field was part of their decision.

https://www.unlv.edu/news/article/inside-allegiant-stadium

edited October 2020
    The covered, 1.75 million-square-feet stadium features four gigantic Lanai doors in the north end that can slide open to fully show off the world famous Las Vegas Strip in the background.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

The covered, 1.75 million-square-feet stadium features four gigantic Lanai doors in the north end that can slide open to fully show off the world famous Las Vegas Strip in the background.

Looks like a fascist edifice
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020
    haie said:

dtd said:

The narrative that you're a sad sack mental midget who can't tie his own shoelaces without asking Ballz if you should single or double(balloon) knot?

It doesn't. HTH.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

The narrative that you're a sad sack mental midget who can't tie his own shoelaces without asking Ballz if you should single or double(balloon) knot?

It doesn't. HTH.
    You nitpick some detail that in no way changes the point I made.

As a matter of fact it reinforces it. Mario wanted to tryhard his offense to set some kind of tone or make a statement.

'the pistol is a formation'

No shit? What do you usually do with that formation anyways? Oh yeah. Shut the fuck up.

Harmless statement making fun of both UW and UO last year and you guys need to bleed a thread about it. Mental midget is your term, not mine.
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

It doesn't. HTH.
    You nitpick some detail that in no way changes the point I made.

As a matter of fact it reinforces it. Mario wanted to tryhard his offense to set some kind of tone or make a statement.

'the pistol is a formation'

No shit? What do you usually do with that formation anyways? Oh yeah. Shut the fuck up.

Harmless statement making fun of both UW and UO last year and you guys need to bleed a thread about it. Mental midget is your term, not mine.
    I wasn't even talking to you with that comment. And are you seriously suggesting that the only thing you do from the pistol is run? Huh?

Don't lump me in with the rest of these fuckos, fucko. I fucking hate Crystalballz' offense. He destroyed it. It's a tryhard meathead mentality that has no business in what has becoming a thinking man's game. He'd rather get stuffed on 4th and 1 and talk about the culture of the team during the losing team's press conference than run a naked bootleg and win.

Chip Kelly's spread option teams were physical as fuck and cunts like you shit all over them for being pussies all the while slobbering Jim Harbaughs cock for running 6 OL and playing for overtime with 3 timeouts. Just fucking win.