Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welcome to BowDownDeathRow

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,120
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,957
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,271
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So which one of your fags is this?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Was BowDownDeathRow69 taken?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This fuckwad prolly thinks Azeem was better than BBK
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

@BowDownDeathRow drink bleach new fish

We all did and we’re Covid Free!
  • Options
    BowDownDeathRowBowDownDeathRow Member Posts: 41
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Heartwarming welcome, I’ve been reading this board since before you guys were born, I went to an Ivy League College to study Hegelian dialect when I was 16, your simpleton hazing tactics have no effect on me, I’ve been a ghost observing this board from the shadows for years, slowly collecting your weaknesses. I studied mental warfare in the Navy Seals, yeah, Seal Team 6, that was my unit, we lost some good men, but if any one of you jokers wants to get your ass kicked, you better not run into me at the 7/11 on gamedays, but please be my guest, I trained under Renato Laranja 22 time world BJJ champion, I know ways to kill men without even touching them. All aside, I’ve been following UW boards/news/recruiting since the peak Dawgman free board days, UW Twitter is more popping so I’ve been on there, but this place has gotten so dry the past couple months I felt like I had to join to liven it up, dang near graveyard of late
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Heartwarming welcome, I’ve been reading this board since before you guys were born, I went to an Ivy League College to study Hegelian dialect when I was 16, your simpleton hazing tactics have no effect on me, I’ve been a ghost observing this board from the shadows for years, slowly collecting your weaknesses. I studied mental warfare in the Navy Seals, yeah, Seal Team 6, that was my unit, we lost some good men, but if any one of you jokers wants to get your ass kicked, you better not run into me at the 7/11 on gamedays, but please be my guest, I trained under Renato Laranja 22 time world BJJ champion, I know ways to kill men without even touching them. All aside, I’ve been following UW boards/news/recruiting since the peak Dawgman free board days, UW Twitter is more popping so I’ve been on there, but this place has gotten so dry the past couple months I felt like I had to join to liven it up, dang near graveyard of late

The noob is right about that.

Well rookie, let’s see what you got. Impress me.

Oh, and are you married? Standard intake question for new poasters.
    Warning. This is not flirting to see if you are single and ready to mingle, but rather her clever trap to see if you have a wife she can steal.