Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sonics logo

Only team I was a bigger fan of was Auburn, thank you Cam. Hopefully KD will be in NY or LA in twelve months and then I can completely not give a fuck about the NBA.

Comments

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    That pathetic KJR coog Puckett has the Spurs logo as his twitter avatar. I know sports is your job but how low do you have to be to care that much. Does it really make us feel better if OKC loses again? Big fucking deal, it doesn't make it any better. Its far worse than coogs and doogs reveling over their rivals losing.

And FWIW, Durant won't leave OKC anytime soon. He has a quiet, homegrown personality. Westbrook will be the one to leave.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

That pathetic KJR coog Puckett has the Spurs logo as his twitter avatar. I know sports is your job but how low do you have to be to care that much. Does it really make us feel better if OKC loses again? Big fucking deal, it doesn't make it any better. Its far worse than coogs and doogs reveling over their rivals losing.

And FWIW, Durant won't leave OKC anytime soon. He has a quiet, homegrown personality. Westbrook will be the one to leave.

OKC losing doesn't make me feel any better.

OKC winning a title would damn sure make me feel worse though.

The essence of being a coog is caring more about your rivals losing than your team winning. The difference here is whoever plays OKC actually IS my favorite team. I no longer have a team to root for, so this is all the NBA has left me with.

In conclusion, fuck Howard Schutlz, fuck Clay Bennett, fuck David Stern, fuck Seattle politics, FYFMFE.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't really care for OKC either way. I like Durant and Westbrook so I'm not always rooting against them.

All NBA teams are the same to me. I don't really care who wins, I just enjoy watching good basketball.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I don't really care for OKC either way. I like Durant and Westbrook so I'm not always rooting against them.

All NBA teams are the same to me. I don't really care who wins, I just enjoy watching good basketball.

At first I rooted against OKC because they were stolen from us. Now I root against them because Brooks is their coach and I'm tired of their predictable offense. Sure Durant and Westbrook are fun to watch but they aren't a fun team at all.

The Spurs and Heat are fun teams to watch. The space the ball really well, great passing teams, can play great defense too, and almost always get good offensive positions.

Also Puckett is a dumb fuck, it's an embarrassment he's associated with some of the teams I like(Seahawks and Sonics). He's also a fat fuck who gains another 10 lbs every time I see a pic of him.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,922
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited May 2014
    I was pretty butthurt when the Blunder started getting really good in 2011 and 2012 and probably did similar things to Puckett on Facespace. It was only when they made the c. finals and Finals though. So I get it. It's kind of childish, but it hurts to see them doing well.

Question for Chest: Why do you think Kevin Durant stays put? My Doog friend almost insists that he will leave in a couple of years. I don't really know as I don't follow the NBA that closely so I really don't know. It seems like he would bail if they became average for some reason. Who wants to stay in Oklahoma?
  • Options

OKC winning a title would damn sure make me feel worse though.

Exactly @dnc‌

Sucked losing the team but knowing they drafted so well, for me, was like a knife in the heart knowing the potential. It's total BS for a new market to not only get a good team but championship level is horse shit. It would be like our billionaires buying the clippers and moving them to Seattle.

Maybe I'm petty but I hope KD bolts OKC and I think he will. Easy to support a winner, KD leaves and OKC turns into Sacramento and let's see how they support their team.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,605
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Only the NHL rivals the NBA in franchise instability. Silver's not an arrogant fucktard and they will do what they need to to move one of these loser small market franchises back to Seattle.