Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HH Favorite Rock Album Round 2 (1972- 19) - #1 Exile on Main Street vs #9 Houses of The Holy

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,903
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

HH Favorite Rock Album Round 2 (1972- 19) - #1 Exile on Main Street vs #9 Houses of The Holy 25 votes

1) The Rolling Stones – Exile on Main Street
40%
whlinderRoadDawg55alumni94chuckdfleabiak1GrundleStiltzkinLaocoönYellowSnowFishpo31 10 votes
9) Led Zeppelin – Houses of The Holy
60%
RaceBannonSwayeMad_SonAtomicDawgYouKnowItGladstonedncBad_MotherDuckerhuskyhooliganIPukeOregonGrellowLebamDawgEl_KBleachedAnusDawgJoeEDangerouslyNoWarningJustDawg 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll join you on this one yella. All of my votes against the Stones are making me feel bad. HOTH has a couple of great, slow tempo songs (Rain Song, No Quarter). The harder and bluesier sides of their style dont really go anywhere on it though. NTBE.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

I'll join you on this one yella. All of my votes against the Stones are making me feel bad. HOTH has a couple of great, slow tempo songs (Rain Song, No Quarter). The harder and bluesier sides of their style dont really go anywhere on it though. NTBE.

I might have to differ with you on Houses. The Ocean is peak Zep. Over the hills makes every sorority girl from the 90s moist.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,487
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    9) Led Zeppelin – Houses of The Holy

chuck said:

I might have to differ with you on Houses. The Ocean is peak Zep. Over the hills makes every sorority girl from the 90s moist.
    Vajeen or back pussy?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Vajeen or back pussy?
    Abundance