Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Election Poll - Call It

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Less than a month to go folks. So, put your money where your mouth is and call it.

Election Poll - Call It 62 votes

Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...
16%
DawgtonaPurpleThrobberDude61EsophagealFecesPostal91Sledog89uteFireCohenUSMChawkTAHOEDUCK 10 votes
Trump in a tight one because all the poles are bullshit.
24%
DerekJohnsonRaceBannonFire_Marshall_BillCuntWafflegreenbloodDoogieMcDoogersonDooglespawzrustysavageUW_Doog_BotGoduckiesOneNippleFreepukaBendDawg24ReignMan 15 votes
Trump in a contested election that the SCOTUS (by SCOTUS I mean Barrett) decides.
8%
whlinderLoneStarDawgYouKnowItRoadTripKidsInCagesDawg 5 votes
Biden in a landslide. Big orange dummy finally bested by geriatric creeper.
16%
HouhuskyAtomicDawgdfleabiak1CSEDawgCougzzgodawgstWoofBleachedAnusDawgramenduck 10 votes
Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.
20%
SwayeRoadDawg55dncalumni94GrundleStiltzkinKaepskneeGreenRiverGatorzLebamDawginsinceredawgPitchfork51NEsnake12YellowSnowHairyBallsDawg 13 votes
Biden in a contested election because Barrett isn't seated and Roberts is a giant faggot.
6%
HoustonHuskythechatchtheknowledgedoogie 4 votes
The idiot Injun is stupid and the correct answer is:
8%
SoutherndawgoregonblitzkriegTequillahuskyhooliganJoeEDangerously 5 votes

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.
    Swaye said:

I think the polls are off BIGLY, but I think between the ballot stuffing, dead people voting, USPS dumping conservative area ballots in the trash, and a surprising surge in the youth/SJW vote puts Biden over the top. My taxes are going to get fucked next year between Sleepy Joe and Blackface. FML.

First tim for everything, I suppose.

Trump really needed the two more debates. Catching the 'Vid gives Biden an easily spinnable excuse to cancel.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    Founders Club
    edited October 2020

Swaye said:

I think the polls are off BIGLY, but I think between the ballot stuffing, dead people voting, USPS dumping conservative area ballots in the trash, and a surprising surge in the youth/SJW vote puts Biden over the top. My taxes are going to get fucked next year between Sleepy Joe and Blackface. FML.

First tim for everything, I suppose.

Trump really needed the two more debates. Catching the 'Vid gives Biden an easily spinnable excuse to cancel.
    That news is why I posted the pole. Trump had to have those last debates, and without them, I don't think he wins. Yeah, my youth take might not be a hot one. I keep guessing one day they will vote. They seem angry this year. Might be enough.
    Founders Club
    Oh yeah, don't be a pussy and say "Awfully warm for November." I'll post another a day or two before the election. But, a month out, how does it stand in your mind?
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    34-17, rather easily.
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Biden wins rather easily, say 322 - 214

Democrats and the media have 4 years of Trump under their belt and will do everything they can to win the election.

I'm trying hard to channel Race and believe America isn't that far gone. If it's a blowout, then America as I knew it is dead. Long live Soros. Long live the King.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden wins a tight EC victory. Call it 278- 260. Wins national popular vote by 3 or 4 points.

• DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Relevant to the pole. Worth the read...https://spectator.org/polls-trump-biden/
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't actually think polls are bullshit as much as I think pollsters are

2020 has shown us how eager the media is to manipulate the people at the beck and call of their master @dnc

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam

Relevant to the pole. Worth the read...https://spectator.org/polls-trump-biden/

2. American culture is trending Trump’s way, not Biden’s.
    You’re aware there has been a massive run on guns and ammunition this year, right? Do you think the people buying those guns are Biden voters? Biden has been one of the foremost gun-grabbers in American politics over the past half century. Why would people rush out to buy guns Biden wants to take away, and then vote for Biden to take them?

Then there is the massive departure of America’s urban middle class to the suburbs and the exurbs. Yes, there is the danger that those transplants, many of whom are vacating the deep blue states for the purple and red ones, might bring their politics with them.

But that isn’t, generally speaking, what has happened. Most expatriate Californians in Texas, for example, are Republicans. Some middle-class voters from places like New York might have been Democrats in the Big Apple simply because Republicans couldn’t win where they lived, but move them to Orlando and they might turn out to be set free politically. Look at voter registration in Florida so far this year; it’s a blowout for the GOP. More on that below.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Honest take is Biden in a big win.

Unless rural American and right wing voters in cities turn out in force for Trump (see Pennsyltucky, West West Virginia aka Ohio, Cow Farmers in Wisconsin, swamp people in Florida), I think Harris walks to the win pretty easily.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Biden in a landslide. Big orange dummy finally bested by geriatric creeper.

Biden wins a tight EC victory. Call it 278- 260. Wins national popular vote by 3 or 4 points.

Seems like PA, MI, and NC will spell out what is going to happen early that night.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

Seems like PA, MI, and NC will spell out what is going to happen early that night.
    If this drags out it will be ugly

For America we need a winner by morning

Not sure we will though
    I'm not buying into the degree of vote by mail fraud that many in the Tug expect. I do, however, think the Dems have done America a disservice to America with their insistence on it. We don't want to have a scenario where Trump is clinging to a narrow EC lead on election night and then have it overturned in the coming days in week by mail in ballots. It will be perceived as illegitimate by many.