Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Has he seen a Lambda 4 ft tall?
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Just plain sick. No fucking 10 year old should be over 200 pounds. Call CPS
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just plain sick. No fucking 10 year old should be over 200 pounds. Call CPS

But he’s 6’2”... what’s the height weight chart say he should be?
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,473
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looks like the play was called back for illegal motion on the giant.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    A kid should play, get exercise and socialize.

But that's fucking dangerous. I wouldn't want my to get curbed stomped by a 6 foot 2 200lb kid at 10 years old. That's crazy
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's really simple: When I was that age, the whole team stepped on a scale before the game. There was a VERY generous max weight limit, and if the scale tipped, you don't play. Kids who couldn't make weight play in the next age group up.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's really simple: When I was that age, the whole team stepped on a scale before the game. There was a VERY generous max weight limit, and if the scale tipped, you don't play. Kids who couldn't make weight play in the next age group up.

You sound old.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I like the little midget kid that submarines him to take him down. impressive

That kid making the tackle is who I'd watch down the road. You can't coach balls, and that kid has them in spades. Also, how is there not a weight limit in that league? I know I know, football is a man's game and you play it with the guys you have on the field. But at that age, a 200 pound kid running down field with the ball, is the equivalent of a high school player trying to tackle Marshawn Lynch in the open field.
    It’s stupid and helps nobody. Hopefully this was just one play to have a good laugh and some fun.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I like the little midget kid that submarines him to take him down. impressive

That kid making the tackle is who I'd watch down the road. You can't coach balls, and that kid has them in spades. Also, how is there not a weight limit in that league? I know I know, football is a man's game and you play it with the guys you have on the field. But at that age, a 200 pound kid running down field with the ball, is the equivalent of a high school player trying to tackle Marshawn Lynch in the open field.
    It’s stupid and helps nobody. Hopefully this was just one play to have a good laugh and some fun.
    Pretty weak stiff arm from the guy though. How do you not shiver the defender to the ground and make him want to switch to soccer?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was Center in 9th grade and small. A linebacker got dinged so I got sent in on defense at middle linebacker. We were in Shelton or Aberdeen getting our ass kicked and they had this big fullback that they ran right at me when I came in. I grabbed him and fell backward bringing him to the ground on top of me. I got pulled and the coaches were asking if I was OK. I got him down didn't I? Only about 10 yards down field but still
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I was Center in 9th grade and small. A linebacker got dinged so I got sent in on defense at middle linebacker. We were in Shelton or Aberdeen getting our ass kicked and they had this big fullback that they ran right at me when I came in. I grabbed him and fell backward bringing him to the ground on top of me. I got pulled and the coaches were asking if I was OK. I got him down didn't I? Only about 10 yards down field but still

Put your helmet into the kid's knee like a real man
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam

And get CTE?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sometimes when they teach proper form tackling they are basically inviting a small kid to get ran the fuck over. I used to argue with Boobs over this. Helmet in the knee cap or shin is the only way for a little guy to get a big guy on the ground.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

And get CTE?
    You’ll get CTE by getting ran the fuck over as well.