Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

D in 2014

HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Standard Supporter
So is the front 7 going to be:

DE: Mathis, A. Hudson, or Farria
NT: Shelton / Qualls (Lawrence Laga doesn't appear to be on the roster anymore).
DT: A. Hudson / Tani Tupou

Rush OLB: Kikaha / Littleton
OLB: Shaq
ILB: Timu
OLB: Feeney

So far all intents and purposes, they are taking Littleton (true JR) off the field in the base D and putting on Mathis (true soph), A. Hudson (RS-SR), or Farria (true soph). I haven't seen much of Mathis and Farria but have gotten the impression their ceilings are very high. Andrew Hudson was phased out by the old staff but I could see how the new staff would love his motor, experience, and lunch-pail attitude.

I'd still like to see Corey Littleton on the field a good amount, he was really coming on in the 2nd half of his true soph year.

Anyone want to weigh in?

Comments

• Options
    GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Why is that dude wearing a bra?

I think I figured out what "D" stands for.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Meshia Tate I get it she is from here but so tired of people in this area thinking she's hot. She's fucking gross. Her face is fucked up and her body is jacked up like a dude.

As for the defense I think the defense was solid last year, returns front 7 and with a new scheme and a new attitude they should be ready in 2014.

I'm not as high on on Littleton as many are. He can always improve but him not being on the field I think can be a good thing.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    blond ring girl to the right is unreal though. A little important research and her name is Kelli Hutcherson. Definitely worth a Google search. Ok, here they are for all the lazy sweatpants boners in their mom's basement out there...

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    one word for secondary: young.
  • Options
    Yes, probably, yes...I call BS on More_Pressing passing a chance to hit Tate. I'm not saying she's hot or anything but if she gave More_Cock a second look he would tap out after shitting himself if she even noticed him. She's in great shape and she is yoked like a dude if you are a pansy azz like Kim.

As for the Defense the front 7 will be the closest think to Husky D we have seen in years...and the great part is we won't be having our head coach running a HUNH offense going 3 and out gassing the D without knowing the big picture as HC. As long as we get good QB play I think Jimmy Lake has enough to work with to be good enough to win 10-11 games. Outside Tui's senior season I haven't been this pumped since Lambo was fired and DJ was roaming the sidelines.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    For the record, I don't think the girl on the scale is hot but the picture did work for others weighing in with their opinions and the girls behind her are both worth penetrating.

As for football, I love our front 7 depth and am looking forward to more impact plays from Shaq (exceeding his frosh year # of impact plays). Feeney should have a big year too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Yes, probably, yes...I call BS on More_Pressing passing a chance to hit Tate. I'm not saying she's hot or anything but if she gave More_Cock a second look he would tap out after shitting himself if she even noticed him. She's in great shape and she is yoked like a dude if you are a pansy azz like Kim.

As for the Defense the front 7 will be the closest think to Husky D we have seen in years...and the great part is we won't be having our head coach running a HUNH offense going 3 and out gassing the D without knowing the big picture as HC. As long as we get good QB play I think Jimmy Lake has enough to work with to be good enough to win 10-11 games. Outside Tui's senior season I haven't been this pumped since Lambo was fired and DJ was roaming the sidelines.

I think you been hanging around them tranny a little too much if you find Tate even remotely attractive.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2014

Meshia Tate I get it she is from here but so tired of people in this area thinking she's hot. She's fucking gross. Her face is fucked up and her body is jacked up like a dude.

As for the defense I think the defense was solid last year, returns front 7 and with a new scheme and a new attitude they should be ready in 2014.

I'm not as high on on Littleton as many are. He can always improve but him not being on the field I think can be a good thing.

wood hit