Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Announcing The Hardcore Husky Favorite Rock Album of all Tim Tournament

2»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

80-90 is a murder hell with Back in Black and Master of Puppets on a crash course. AfD is good, but it's not those other two.

Appetite has become a chick album.
    It's good shit. I loved it in it's day, but Battery trounces Welcome to the Jungle, Master trounces Sweet Child o Mine, and Sanitarium ties Paradise City at worst. It's just too much Metallica, on THE magnum opus metal record EVER made.
    Agree with above.

HOWSOEVER, for me, the timless tracks on Appetite are It's So Easy, Out Ta Get Me, and Mr. Brownstone. Those hold the fuck up.
    Paradise City holds up amazingly well. Sweet Child and Jungle not as much.
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

80-90 is a murder hell with Back in Black and Master of Puppets on a crash course. AfD is good, but it's not those other two.

It's good shit. I loved it in it's day, but Battery trounces Welcome to the Jungle, Master trounces Sweet Child o Mine, and Sanitarium ties Paradise City at worst. It's just too much Metallica, on THE magnum opus metal record EVER made.
    Agree with above.

HOWSOEVER, for me, the timless tracks on Appetite are It's So Easy, Out Ta Get Me, and Mr. Brownstone. Those hold the fuck up.
    Makes any All-Time great album list but Like I said... chick album nowadays
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    How long are the poles open on the 90s and beyond bracket?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

How long are the poles open on the 90s and beyond bracket?

Into early next week. I need time to get through all the brackets. 1972- 79 tomorrow and probably will have to do the 65- 71 on Sat.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Running behind this weekend. 1965 - 71 goes live on Mon.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Agree with above.

iTunes search for Sheryl Crowe’s version of Sweet Child.

Brb, jo.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Agree with above.

All of this.