Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tidbit on Chris Warren

13»

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Until Gaskin makes an NFL roster my point stands. The bottom line is Chris Warren is more talented than Myles Gaskin. That's indisputable by anybody. Texas was a dumpster fire under Charlie Strong. Warren was allowed to get too big at RB and it crippled his development and potential in college. If he had chosen UW and was developed properly at UW, Gaskin would have been his little scat back back up until he left for the draft. Warren choosing Texas certainly worked out well for Gaskin.

Sometimes you make sense ... sometimes you just just make me scratch my .... nuts.

This is that time.

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Until Gaskin makes an NFL roster my point stands.

You mean until Warren makes an NFL roster.

College Gaskin >>>>>>> College Warren
    Warren plays for the Raiders. Don't see Gaskin trucking through tacklers like this. Big back = NFL.

https://youtu.be/bcVFRk1YNxc

Some of you just aren't capable of putting your UW bias aside. You love Myles Gaskin and will defend him no matter what. But Chris Warren is more talented than him. Gaskin is tiny. He looks like a high school running back. He will have a hard time making an NFL roster. I love him but that's the truth. As of today, Warren is better than Gaskin and if Warren had chosen UW and was properly developed by a better strength and conditioning staff, he would have very likely been the starter over Gaskin. Gaskin had the better college career no doubt but circumstances and context matters.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Why the fuck is this a point of conversation right now?
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Some of you just aren't capable of putting your UW bias aside. You love Myles Gaskin and will defend him no matter what. But Chris Warren is more talented than him. Gaskin is tiny. He looks like a high school running back. He will have a hard time making an NFL roster. I love him but that's the truth. As of today, Warren is better than Gaskin and if Warren had chosen UW and was properly developed by a better strength and conditioning staff, he would have very likely been the starter over Gaskin. Gaskin had the better college career no doubt but circumstances and context matters.

Isn't Trey Lowe smaller than Gaskin?? But you already proclaimed him to be Barry Sanders 2.0

Domicillo said:

Because bitch ass @HillsboroDuck aka @dnc tried to bring up some old shit to take a jab at me after I proved him wrong in the Smalls thread. He petty like that.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Domicillo said:

Because bitch ass @HillsboroDuck aka @dnc tried to bring up some old shit to take a jab at me after I proved him wrong in the Smalls thread. He petty like that.
    Maybe dial it back to 10 from 11
  • DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    Nuke this thread ASAP

Isn't Trey Lowe smaller than Gaskin?? But you already proclaimed him to be Barry Sanders 2.0

No, Trey Lowe is much thicker than Gaskin, especially in the lower body. Lowe has even better vision and Gaskin and more elusiveness. Yes, high school Trey Low is equivalent to high school Barry Sanders. Don't twist.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Domicillo said:

Actually bitch ass @backthepack aka @RhythmicSlappingDawg brought up the old shit in this thread.

He funny like that.

P.S. HH never forgets stupid shit. HTH.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I miss being RSD :neutral:
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

You never really stopped. It’s always been within you!
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Warren plays for the Raiders. Don't see Gaskin trucking through tacklers like this. Big back = NFL.

Phillip Lindsey made the pro bowl... Gaskin will swing his big dick all over in the NFL
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You never really stopped. It’s always been within you!
    The high of getting chins just for my username, I miss.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Ballz said:

He's an NFL running back. Love and respect Myles Gaskin but let's see if he even makes an NFL roster.

Ballz said:

Tequilla said:

He's an NFL running back. Love and respect Myles Gaskin but let's see if he even makes an NFL roster.

Myles will make a NFL Roster ... you’re crazy
    It's far from being a sure thing. He's tiny.
    Ballz said:

Until Gaskin makes an NFL roster my point stands. The bottom line is Chris Warren is more talented than Myles Gaskin. That's indisputable by anybody. Texas was a dumpster fire under Charlie Strong. Warren was allowed to get too big at RB and it crippled his development and potential in college. If he had chosen UW and was developed properly at UW, Gaskin would have been his little scat back back up until he left for the draft. Warren choosing Texas certainly worked out well for Gaskin.

Ballz said:

Ballz said:

Ballz said:

Domicillo said:

Ballz not being around for Gaskin's NFL career is worse than him spending a month in Hawaii after the Oregon game.

Bring back our NFL scout!!
    You are the dumbest motherfucker on the bored.

You act like you understand football.

But you can’t even differentiate a rub route vs a pick play
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Ballz said: