Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

vols extend jeremy pruitt

from the article:

After establishing a culture of toughness, a bowl appearance following a six-game winning streak and a top-10 recruiting class in just two seasons at the helm of the Tennessee

woulda been a lot cooler he hit seven wins, he is a drunk like sark allegedly

During his collegiate career as an assistant coach and head coach, Pruitt's teams have produced a 109-25 record, including a 13-12 mark in his two seasons with the Vols

i hear he was really callin the shots at bama, saban was toally in the back seat.

The Vols capped the season with a remarkable comeback to defeat Indiana, 23-22

i kinda remember when tennessee mattered!

Comments

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I remember when Tennessee, Texas, Michigan, Miami, Norte Dame, USC, and a plucky little research university in the city of Seattle mattered.

It’s tim we stop living in the past.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

from the article:

After establishing a culture of toughness, a bowl appearance following a six-game winning streak and a top-10 recruiting class in just two seasons at the helm of the Tennessee

During his collegiate career as an assistant coach and head coach, Pruitt's teams have produced a 109-25 record, including a 13-12 mark in his two seasons with the Vols

i hear he was really callin the shots at bama, saban was toally in the back seat.

Talked to a UT fan over the weekend. He claims that Pruitt hates Phil Fulmer, won’t talk to him or let him near the team.

CSB
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

from the article:

Talked to a UT fan over the weekend. He claims that Pruitt hates Phil Fulmer, won’t talk to him or let him near the team.

CSB

Fulmer will still find a way to watch practices

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kill it. Pee patch