Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Derek

Hey Stalin!!!!!1 I just wanted to share my thoughts on the big Tennessee-South Carolina game coming up this weekend and why I think MY COCKS will run away with this one.

1. Ryan “Anaconda” Hilinski - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has one year of college and five years of high school under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - We average a weight of 3332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Kinlaw, Kobe, Koslaw, M.C. Wonnum, Center, Ossai, etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Mike Bobo - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between the guy before and this guy, we will see a much improved defense on the day of the game. IZZY DON’T MISS!

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest our team has been in a long time. Pettis, Jadeveon “I mean funny, like I’m a” Clowney, dude we call Rooster, Rashad Fenton, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that we haven't had in past seasons, which is speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think we can dominate the time of possession stat. The more we can shorten the game and keep our offense off of the field, the better chance we have to win the game.

I think USC wins rather easily...say 34-17?

Comments