Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just for the hell of it

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

biak1 said:

Perhaps Fetters' shining moment in life.

Either that or Ty's.

It's the classic "the enemy of my enemy is fren" scenario, just can't decide which of the two is which.
    At the time I was confused and I still am about this exchange. I didn't know who to root for as both are fucktards. At the time I was happy to see Ty be exposed as an asshole so I felt F3 was the lesser of two evils.

In hindsight I don't feel that way. Like Derek pointed out those fucks use that as "evidence" that they were harsh on Ty which was total bullshit.
    I think you summed up my feelings very well. At the time it made me proud of Fetters. Now, it makes me proud of Ty.
    The whole episode made me proud of nachos that play golf.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

biak1 said:

Perhaps Fetters' shining moment in life.

Either that or Ty's.

It's the classic "the enemy of my enemy is fren" scenario, just can't decide which of the two is which.
    At the time I was confused and I still am about this exchange. I didn't know who to root for as both are fucktards. At the time I was happy to see Ty be exposed as an asshole so I felt F3 was the lesser of two evils.

In hindsight I don't feel that way. Like Derek pointed out those fucks use that as "evidence" that they were harsh on Ty which was total bullshit.
    I think you summed up my feelings very well. At the time it made me proud of Fetters. Now, it makes me proud of Ty.
    Lol at being proud of Fetters.