Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Ask JR Hasty how that worked out for him. Staying home doesn’t mean shit to anyone but some fans, and they will turn on a player if they don’t live up to expectations. And the city doesn’t love him, they love what he can do for their college team. Big difference. And lets not forget uw didnt want him anyway.

Also getting away can be a blessing. Jeremy Stevens didn’t want to stay in Seattle after college because of the local baggage he had.

By his rational no players from california should go to uw. That shit goes both ways.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    Ask Molden.

Or Shaq Thompson.

Or Murphy jr.

It is what it is. I've never actually agreed with the recruiting hypocrisy. If a kid wants to go away whatever.

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:
    Maybe he is aiming that at Egbuka and JTT.
    #2021classisdone
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 701
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Chance is right though

Byron Murphy left crappy ASU and Arizona teams. If you have a winning team at home you don't leave there's no reason to usually.
    No one expect a player to fall on the sword for the local team if that team isn't committed to winning but if you have a winner in your
    backyard you don't leave.
  • mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    I don’t think shaming someone is the best crootin tactic.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dOgmaster said:

Ask JR Hasty how that worked out for him. Staying home doesn’t mean shit to anyone but some fans, and they will turn on a player if they don’t live up to expectations. And the city doesn’t love him, they love what he can do for their college team. Big difference. And lets not forget uw didnt want him anyway.

Also getting away can be a blessing. Jeremy Stevens didn’t want to stay in Seattle after college because of the local baggage he had.

By his rational no players from california should go to uw. That shit goes both ways.

JR Hasty was the best back on the field

Nuff said on that
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560

dOgmaster said:

Nuff said on that
    Johnathan Stewart says ‘Hi’.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dOgmaster said:

Nuff said on that

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I thought this was another one your faggy @dnc "made you look idiot!" posts*.

But no he actually is taking shots at Simon.

*I love your faggy posts

I thought this was another one your faggy @dnc "made you look idiot!" posts*.

But no he actually is taking shots at Simon.

*I love your faggy posts

I doubt it was actually aimed at Simon but clickbait is all I have left.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,386
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dOgmaster said:

Talk about drastically understating things. The fucker is a rapist criminal. That's your example we're supposed to take pity on?

Hasty also played for Ty. Another shitty example.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    TommySQC said:

dOgmaster said:

Talk about drastically understating things. The fucker is a rapist criminal. That's your example we're supposed to take pity on?

Horrible human being from a horrible family. I remember at TESC practices, I had made a pretty innocuous comment about his mind "not being on football". This was during the rape allegations. I never said he raped her or even inferred any wrongdoing. His cunt sister and his father got into my face causing a huge scene. I could see where Jerramy got his entitlement attitude from.

Fuck that family. I raised my glass the day his Dad died.
    Sounds like you have some serious beef with them, going out of your way to roast them like that.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,386
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

dOgmaster said:

Horrible human being from a horrible family. I remember at TESC practices, I had made a pretty innocuous comment about his mind "not being on football". This was during the rape allegations. I never said he raped her or even inferred any wrongdoing. His cunt sister and his father got into my face causing a huge scene. I could see where Jerramy got his entitlement attitude from.

If you have hate in your heart let it out!
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

dOgmaster said:

If you have hate in your heart let it out!
    @haie in your heart is how I thought it was said.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I don’t blame the kid. He’ll be playing for Urban Meyer in 2022.