Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So baseball recruiting is 👍
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

I can only imagine the depth and breadth of the negative recruiting JTT is hearing right now.

I miss the days we were worried about negative recruiting from Oregon.
  • MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Per Fong
    Ohio State holds the 247Sports Crystal Ball advantage for the 6-foot-4, 277-pound Tuimoloau, who also has a keen eye on the likes of Alabama, Oklahoma, Oregon and USC. Player development and NFL Draft potential appear to be the two biggest factors for Tuimoloau regarding his college decision and what the Buckeyes have been able to do with the likes of Joey Bosa, Nick Bosa and most recently Chase Young has Tuimoloau thinking Columbus may be the biggest guarantee to be a Top10 pick regarding his own future.

The other schools mentioned are pushing hard and Tuimoloau is expected to take his process all the way to the finish line in February.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Per Fong
    Ohio State holds the 247Sports Crystal Ball advantage for the 6-foot-4, 277-pound Tuimoloau, who also has a keen eye on the likes of Alabama, Oklahoma, Oregon and USC. Player development and NFL Draft potential appear to be the two biggest factors for Tuimoloau regarding his college decision and what the Buckeyes have been able to do with the likes of Joey Bosa, Nick Bosa and most recently Chase Young has Tuimoloau thinking Columbus may be the biggest guarantee to be a Top10 pick regarding his own future.

The other schools mentioned are pushing hard and Tuimoloau is expected to take his process all the way to the finish line in February.

Blown

The

Fuck

Out
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Malloe gets demoted to mid-tier recruiter if he loses this one.

This was his one job over the last 2 years
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Per Fong

is JT going to be a DE?

Per Fong

is JT going to be a DE?
    He’s a DT, but I bet he’s being told he will play DE. And he might for a year until he moves inside for a starting role.
    That has nothing to do with it

The recruiting message is a mix of 1) can you win a national championship at this school and 2) track record of producing highly drafted DL

People recruiting against Washington here have done a good job of proving that you can't win a National Championship at Washington (each school ahead of UW has a good argument to make as to why they are a better option to win a Natty) and stronger track record of developing high end players (could argue that Oklahoma doesn't on the DL but I don't think that they are a huge contender)
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Per Fong

is JT going to be a DE?
    He’s a DT, but I bet he’s being told he will play DE. And he might for a year until he moves inside for a starting role.

The recruiting message is a mix of 1) can you win a national championship at this school and 2) track record of producing highly drafted DL

People recruiting against Washington here have done a good job of proving that you can't win a National Championship at Washington (each school ahead of UW has a good argument to make as to why they are a better option to win a Natty) and stronger track record of developing high end players (could argue that Oklahoma doesn't on the DL but I don't think that they are a huge contender)
    If you're saying this about Ohio State and Alabama, fine. But not USC or Oregon.

And even if those things are all true it is still a massive fuckup to not get JTT on board at UW. That being said, I still think he commits to UW.

Tequilla said:

Per Fong

is JT going to be a DE?

If you're saying this about Ohio State and Alabama, fine. But not USC or Oregon.

And even if those things are all true it is still a massive fuckup to not get JTT on board at UW. That being said, I still think he commits to UW.
    ATBSJBS

Tequilla said:

Per Fong

is JT going to be a DE?

Agree. Wasn’t saying that is the reason he might not come to UW. At the same time, they are telling him he can be the next Chase Young or Bosa bro. Still not sold he’s leaving tho.
    I would start lowering expectations
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Per Fong

is JT going to be a DE?

Agree. Wasn’t saying that is the reason he might not come to UW. At the same time, they are telling him he can be the next Chase Young or Bosa bro. Still not sold he’s leaving tho.
    DPOTD!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    JT is going to Ohio State

Real talk
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Per Fong

Blown

The

Fuck

Out

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Per Fong

is JT going to be a DE?

DPOTD!
    Is it? Or is it being realistic about what reality is right now?
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Rolled some bones, twice to be sure. I think they say that he stays in conference, but goes to Oregon.