Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm on the verge of lighting myself on fire.

Only a sad and pathetic loser like myself still has dawgman radio auto downloads to my iPad podcasts. Does Ken get some royalties for using the word "interesting"? What business does this mother fucker have being so close to the program? Seriously, these dumb fucks have no idea what they are talking about....it's like asking Michael Sam about his favorite slut (75k) or Donald Sterling asking Anderson Copper if he ever liked a girl? (75k)

Then that fat fucktard Fetters talking about Hawaiian football players becoming athletic riding bikes and shit like him. God Damn, you ever heard of swimming or surfing or beach activities you dumb fucking whale? You would think a whale would know something about a beach. Fuck. I hate myself for being so desperate for info about Husky Football here in Chiang Mai, Thailand that my life has sunk so low as to listening to the Husky Combine with one guy that should be featured on "to catch a predator" and the other "Biggest Loser" FMFMFM

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Only a sad and pathetic loser like myself still has dawgman radio auto downloads to my iPad podcasts. Does Ken get some royalties for using the word "interesting"? What business does this mother fucker have being so close to the program? Seriously, these dumb fucks have no idea what they are talking about....it's like asking Michael Sam about his favorite slut (75k) or Donald Sterling asking Anderson Copper if he ever liked a girl? (75k)

Then that fat fucktard Fetters talking about Hawaiian football players becoming athletic riding bikes and shit like him. God Damn, you ever heard of swimming or surfing or beach activities you dumb fucking whale? You would think a whale would know something about a beach. Fuck. I hate myself for being so desperate for info about Husky Football here in Chiang Mai, Thailand that my life has sunk so low as to listening to the Husky Combine with one guy that should be featured on "to catch a predator" and the other "Biggest Loser" FMFMFM

Good first post.

Oh and LEAVE!
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    first post... not a chance i endorse this douche... call me skeptical.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Stick around.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Well 81% chance it's another MonroeCougDad handle since he already has the lingo down.

Yeah, he used 75k and FM in his first post.

How's Chaing Mai this time of year? Never been during the monsoon season, only the hot season.
  • QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:

first post... not a chance i endorse this douche... call me skeptical.

Well 81% chance it's another MonroeCougDad handle since he already has the lingo down.
    You would be right 7 or 8 times out of 10; but not this time
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Since you haven't come back, I'm hoping you torched yourself. Fuck off.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,706
    Founders Club
    I'm not going to reveal his identity unless he wishes to do so, but he has a long history at Dawgman and has been around many years.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dnc said:

I'm not going to reveal his identity unless he wishes to do so, but he has a long history at Dawgman and has been around many years.

Boobs or Harv
    When in doubt assume it's Harv.

Although Derek would have banned him by now.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If you're thinking about lighting yourself on fire, you probably should just get on with it.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Ecklund?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club