Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Yella's thoughts on Day 1 of virtual "school"

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

What a fucking shit show...down here in Oree-gon we can't even swing my the school to get our kid's leaning packets because of extremely hazardous air quality.

Your timing was, obviously, not well timed Yella.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

I remember my kids in school phase.

I am about $34,000 and a semester away from being in your current phase, and I can't fucking wait.
    Fuck you both. At least college might be extinct by the tim my kids hit that age.
    The Reeducation Camps will be special.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

dflea said:

I am about $34,000 and a semester away from being in your current phase, and I can't fucking wait.
    I can't begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying a life mostly free of the burden of kids in my house or in my monthly bills. I go to their places and drink their liquor now. I might go ahead and wreck one of their cars, too.
    Next tim you go visit, go break something and then announce to them that it's broken and make the obvious suggestion that they "really need to fix that."
    Or even better just tell them it was like that when you found it.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The first new truck I ever owned was in my driveway for about 4 minutes before one of my kids pulled into the driveway on his bike, wobbled a second, and then tipped over and stuck the handlebar into the side of the bed.

Ah, the times that kid narrowly avoided death and didn't even realize it.

dflea said:

Fuck you both. At least college might be extinct by the tim my kids hit that age.
    I'm afraid that even if that's the case, they'll find another way to be an albatross around your neck for half a decade or more. There's no way out of it at this point, brother. Sit back, and if you did it right, they'll be anxious and able to get out on their own before you know it.

Race has to have been through this like 20 times by now.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Just having one of them out of the house almost makes the college expense worth it. One down two to go. I'm so ready for the post kids phase of my life.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Pour half their grey goose into a water bottle and fill it back up from the tap.
    Smile to yourself while they sip and proclaim how smooth it is.

My folks drank a lot of watered down booze
    Should have had your pal Jesus turn it back, or did he only help out with the wine stash?
    SFGbob said:

Just having one of them out of the house almost makes the college expense worth it. One down two to go. I'm so ready for the post kids phase of my life.

It’s fucking glorious. That sweet spot between getting the kids out of the nest and when grandkids show up.

Hope to milk maybe another five years in this zone. More would be better.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    God I'm old enough that Boones Farm and Spanada were the thing. Couldn't stand that shit!
    Sledog said:

God I'm old enough that Boones Farm and Spanada were the thing. Couldn't stand that shit!

If you’re going to bash Cella Lambrusco, we can just terminate this discussion.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

The first new truck I ever owned was in my driveway for about 4 minutes before one of my kids pulled into the driveway on his bike, wobbled a second, and then tipped over and stuck the handlebar into the side of the bed.

Amazing what grows in your water jugs when you can't afford indoor plumbing. Poor kids.

Probably immune to giardia, though. That's a plus.

dflea said:

Amazing what grows in your water jugs when you can't afford indoor plumbing. Poor kids.

Do you have to fag out every thread with your retarded bullshit? Didn't your dad give you enough attention when you were growing up?

Get lost, leg humper.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Do you have to fag out every thread with your retarded bullshit? Didn't your dad give you enough attention when you were growing up?

Get lost, leg humper.
    Nobody cares about your skinny family tree, retard. Thanks for spoiling the gene pool.

dflea said:

dflea said:

Get lost, leg humper.
    Nobody cares about your skinny family tree, retard. Thanks for spoiling the gene pool.
    lol

It's funny watching you try to be funny. You suck at it.

It's probably because you're a fucking retard.