Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Woke ESPN Monday Night Footall NFL Ratings TANK! | Fans HATE Social Justice Message!

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Shocker. when my mother gets annoyed watching what do you expect
  • Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,728
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe they aren't getting the message out enough that BLM.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The players should stage a Riot at one of the stadiums that allow limited fan attendance.

Ratings would be thru the Roof
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I wonder what it's like to be a tv exec. These plans are so ludicrous and obviously detrimental to revenue that there's just no way you would decide to allow this crap if you weren't in a bizarre bubble of yes men and woke jackasses.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

I didn't watch a game. And I won't. I spent the weekend with my chainsaw clearing the back 40. Think I might aerate and seed the next couple of weekends. Way more fulfilling than watching overpaid idiots who whine all day.

I'm out on the NBA and the NFL until they get their shit together. The stand for the black anthem/kneel for the national anthem was a massive fuck you to this country.

You want to stand for both, fine. I can live with that. You want respect, give respect. But demanding respect while pissing on another's treasured symbols? Like we say, fuck off.

Yes I plagiarismed @PurpleThrobber ’s shit fucko ...... because it’s the best response to this nonsense.
    Just make the royalty check out to PThrobber, LLC. That's the legal entity I run all my hookers and blow and shit talk through.

• alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I did watch some of the pre-game and half of the Seahawks game. I got a feeling that much of the social justice stuff was for week 1. If they continue with social justice topics more than football, then I would assume many more people will stop watching, because let's be honest, Antifa/BLM people don't watch football.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    When there was booing from the KC fans over the BLM opening paeon the commentators were like shocked that the KC fans just didn't get it. Oh,they got it. Being called a racist white POS by commies and told they need to beg for forgiveness for being white isn't high on normal non-racist white folks bucket list. Anti American pro-rioters deserve to be booed. That's the bubble that the MSM, including almost all sports commentators live in. Jason Whitlock is the clear outlier.