Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Will you still care when/if UW football returns?

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Missed poll opportunity

IDGAF about UW or any college football in the Covid era. If they need to play in empty stadiums to keep the lights on then so be it but it’s a throwaway season whoever wins the Natty.

I agree with the consensus here on the Pac potentially being fucked long term by politics. But oh well I’ve got too much of my identity tied up in UW to totally walk away completely. If Jimmy ends up being a dumpster fire I’ll just revert to my 2003- 15 interest level.

Christ
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Damn @Doog_de_Jour is on fire - this thread almost delivers.

I have watching pandemic college football higher on my watch list than watching Hallmark chick flicks with the Mrs.

is that dooging? if so, doog it up and I am a dog

Another poster in another thread indicated they had no life so that is why they would buy season tickets.

- Checks thread -

Oh yeah it was me. I will always care. Unless Baze, 89, DuJour, or Race start accepting my sexual advances, I got nothing else.

Also I love opportunities to doog! 1 star recruit: doog. 3rd and 8 on you own 3 yard line: doog. Rowboat natties: doog. I'm still holding out hope Petersen has a change of mind and Jimmy Lake graciously steps back into a coordinator or position role.

FireCohen said:

IDGAF about UW or any college football in the Covid era. If they need to play in empty stadiums to keep the lights on then so be it but it’s a throwaway season whoever wins the Natty.

I agree with the consensus here on the Pac potentially being fucked long term by politics. But oh well I’ve got too much of my identity tied up in UW to totally walk away completely. If Jimmy ends up being a dumpster fire I’ll just revert to my 2003- 15 interest level.

Christ
    You’re the last guy who would get it, fren. Different strokes for different folks.
    I guess
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Bonedog said:

I lost interest when Gilby and our doogs lost to Nevada in Husky Stadium

Still suffer from PTSD from that day. Thought my life was over. Who knew what was in store there after.....fucking misery and repeated kick to the nuts.
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Jimminy Chrysler. Bunch of overreacting bitches. Vilifying America by taking a KNEE at kickoff? Say it aint so! We'll care when we have a reason to fire Jimmy Lake? AYFKM with these takes?

Of course we will care. I'm ready for some fucking football, and so are you.

Founders Club

Jimminy Chrysler. Bunch of overreacting bitches. Vilifying America by taking a KNEE at kickoff? Say it aint so! We'll care when we have a reason to fire Jimmy Lake? AYFKM with these takes?

Of course we will care. I'm ready for some fucking football, and so are you.

I've seen doogs doog before, but you are the doogiest doog that ever dooged.

Checkout some of the budget heavy hitters that have already played.

A couple of those teams, KOMO it yourself, are in conferences that sold the couch, but they put together a schedule.
    What are you trying to say? Unclear.
    Fuck you are dense.
    What does Conference USA have to do with UW football?

Texas Tech had something like 78 positive Covid cases. We don't know the long term health effects. You ever stop to consider that what the PAC is doing might be, you know, the right thing?

Get it right, then let's play ball.

Founders Club

After reading all the comments in this thread (FML) I want to take a long walk off a short dock.

Founders Club

Another poster in another thread indicated they had no life so that is why they would buy season tickets.

- Checks thread -

Oh yeah it was me. I will always care. Unless Baze, 89, DuJour, or Race start accepting my sexual advances, I got nothing else.

Also I love opportunities to doog! 1 star recruit: doog. 3rd and 8 on you own 3 yard line: doog. Rowboat natties: doog. I'm still holding out hope Petersen has a change of mind and Jimmy Lake graciously steps back into a coordinator or position role.

You had your chance at the Duchess @huskyhooligan.

I know @89ute was on board. Probably @PurpleBaze, too. And I’m sure we could’ve had @RaceBannon Skype in. I know he likes to watch.

Instead you meekly sat at the other end of table listening to Rowboat regale you with stories of his UW crew days.

Pity.