Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It is science...Chinese style...

13»

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2020

animate said:

Well, they ain't that stupid.

They look across the water and see Trump and say to themselves "just let that orange retard run with this ... This will fuck up their nation, fuck up their economy and promote rife and civil unrest " ... because dump isn't a leader ... he's a parasite.
    ...and a damn good one at that I will say too.

He will do more than what we can accomplish on our own

What does this say about much if the American people that can't separate party politics with the person?

Trump sad!

Fuck off Xi
    It ain't easy running a country of billions!
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My wife said that the Dr is going to be interviewed on Tucker Carlson tonight. I missed the first airing will watch at 9 PM
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2020
    LebamDawg said:

My wife said that the Dr is going to be interviewed on Tucker Carlson tonight. I missed the first airing will watch at 9 PM

https://files.catbox.moe/9c82tz.mp4

^ link to video, will stream in your browser, cant get it to embed.

link to academic work for smrt peepol: https://zenodo.org/record/4028830#.X1_G1mhKg2z
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Unfortunately her English is poor, hard for her to be compelling. She either needs to practice a script or use a translator.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Unfortunately her English is poor, hard for her to be compelling. She either needs to practice a script or use a translator.

Yeah, she needs someone with a similar level of understanding but much better English to gain real traction, might be difficult given she was a high level WHO coronavirus expert in Hong Kong who defected.

The academic paper isn't too difficult to read. Would recommend
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    I can understand her just fine
    The fact she got shut down by Twitter says it all.
    Wow, she says intentional
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,698
    Standard Supporter
    She hates ass hole China being from Hong Kong. Don't believe that now. But she makes a compelling case that the chicom crud was bioengineered. So far no scientific rebuttal.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Read the paper for the lazy and lowered the reading level for the dumb;

Backstory: ZX45 and ZXC21 are Bat coronaviruses controlled solely by the Chinese Military

1) The bat origin (natural) is tied entirely to the existence of RaTG13. There have been multiple papers on possible false genome sequencing of Covid19 (from China) that include suspicious RaTG13 that wasn't replicated in other genome studies. https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202006.0044/v1 The "backbone" of the virus may not be the naturally occurring RaTG13 but they instead propose the Chinese military controlled ZX45 or ZXC21 as the backbone.

2) Viruses have a protein spike, its a thing that tells it what species to infect and how. The spike has two terminals, S1 and S2. S1 tells the Virus how to enter the host cell and what species it can infect (receptor-binding motif). S2 does a bunch of other shit. The S2 of Covid19 is essentially a copy and paste of the Chinese military controlled ZX45/ZXC21. The S1 of Covid19 is much less conserved sequence identity being only 69% (nice). This is important because the S1 ZX45/ZXC21 doesn't have the binding instructions (ACE2) to infect Humans (only bats) but somehow Covid19 while having a nearly identical S2 terminal to ZX45/ZXC21 "randomly evolved" to have a nearly identical S1 RBM as 2003 SARS allowing it to infect humans.

The equivalent is if you copy and pasted a line from Shakespeare, then mashed your keyboard randomly with your face and somehow wrote a line from Dr. Seuss, that also coincidentally completed the scene perfectly.

3) The Covid19 spike protein seems particularly optimized to successfully infect humans. Covid19 contains a unique spike protein not found in any other naturally occurring coronaviruses in its class.

I release the rights to this summary to @TuckerCarlsonDawg to use as bullet poonts on his show. If someone from the Whitehouse or NSA is reading this, I can do short summaries of academic papers for Trump anytime, for half the price of whatever you are paying the current person.

TYFYS
    Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

Backstory: ZX45 and ZXC21 are Bat coronaviruses controlled solely by the Chinese Military

1) The bat origin (natural) is tied entirely to the existence of RaTG13. There have been multiple papers on possible false genome sequencing of Covid19 (from China) that include suspicious RaTG13 that wasn't replicated in other genome studies. https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202006.0044/v1 The "backbone" of the virus may not be the naturally occurring RaTG13 but they instead propose the Chinese military controlled ZX45 or ZXC21 as the backbone.

2) Viruses have a protein spike, its a thing that tells it what species to infect and how. The spike has two terminals, S1 and S2. S1 tells the Virus how to enter the host cell and what species it can infect (receptor-binding motif). S2 does a bunch of other shit. The S2 of Covid19 is essentially a copy and paste of the Chinese military controlled ZX45/ZXC21. The S1 of Covid19 is much less conserved sequence identity being only 69% (nice). This is important because the S1 ZX45/ZXC21 doesn't have the binding instructions (ACE2) to infect Humans (only bats) but somehow Covid19 while having a nearly identical S2 terminal to ZX45/ZXC21 "randomly evolved" to have a nearly identical S1 RBM as 2003 SARS allowing it to infect humans.

The equivalent is if you copy and pasted a line from Shakespeare, then mashed your keyboard randomly with your face and somehow wrote a line from Dr. Seuss, that also coincidentally completed the scene perfectly.

3) The Covid19 spike protein seems particularly optimized to successfully infect humans. Covid19 contains a unique spike protein not found in any other naturally occurring coronaviruses in its class.

I release the rights to this summary to @TuckerCarlsonDawg to use as bullet poonts on his show. If someone from the Whitehouse or NSA is reading this, I can do short summaries of academic papers for Trump anytime, for half the price of whatever you are paying the current person.

That was my takeaway and I was surprised that Tucker didn't have someone on his staff or LSD prepare a powerpoint summary. The S1 spike story is relatively easy to understand. It's either random, a result of inter-species intentional breeding or genetic manipulation. So far, no one in the main stream scientific community has chosen to specifically argue that the S1 "mutation" is random and came out of the Wuhan wet market. Either door number 2 and door number 3 are a huge indictment of the chicoms, regardless if the release was mere chicom negligence versus intentional.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,100
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

I'll wait for @insinceredawg to weigh in before making up my mind. He's always got original and intelligent poonts to make.
    Standard Supporter
    Pretty awesome the raw intelligence and reasoned thought by the left everywhere.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656

Houhusky said:

I'll wait for @insinceredawg to weigh in before making up my mind. He's always got original and intelligent poonts to make.
    Yeah - but he's never made them.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    Purposeful I will even consider our lefties were in on it!