Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Will you still care when/if UW football returns?

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Jimminy Chrysler. Bunch of overreacting bitches. Vilifying America by taking a KNEE at kickoff? Say it aint so! We'll care when we have a reason to fire Jimmy Lake? AYFKM with these takes?

Of course we will care. I'm ready for some fucking football, and so are you.

We've had football. Try to keep up.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited September 2020

Jimminy Chrysler. Bunch of overreacting bitches. Vilifying America by taking a KNEE at kickoff? Say it aint so! We'll care when we have a reason to fire Jimmy Lake? AYFKM with these takes?

I've seen doogs doog before, but you are the doogiest doog that ever dooged.

Maybe take that shit here https://bowdowntowashington.com/

We don't have a season. Wah. Even if we do have a season, we won't really care. Wah. The liberal elites have ruined our lives. Wah. Y'all have created another thing to whine about. Standard fare. Cry some more and take it to the tug, ya sloppy cunts.
    Standard Supporter

Checkout some of the budget heavy hitters that have already played.

A couple of those teams, KOMO it yourself, are in conferences that sold the couch, but they put together a schedule.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll probably watch but my enthusiasm will be on par for what it was for the Fight Kraft Redbox bowl that we played in last season. It will be extra special when UW goes 7-4 in a conference only exhibition schedule where players are injured and prevented from playing in the 2021 season.

I'll be equally as happy if it all blows up and UW football never plays a down of D1 football again. They obviously don't value or appreciate it so just end it and be done with it.
    Founders Club
    edited September 2020

A couple of those teams, KOMO it yourself, are in conferences that sold the couch, but they put together a schedule.
    What are you trying to say? Unclear.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck you are dense.
    Founders Club
    edited September 2020

Fuck you are dense.
    What does Conference USA have to do with UW football?

Texas Tech had something like 78 positive Covid cases. We don't know the long term health effects. You ever stop to consider that what the PAC is doing might be, you know, the right thing?

Get it right, then let's play ball.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    Standard Supporter

Maybe take that shit here https://bowdowntowashington.com/

We don't have a season. Wah. Even if we do have a season, we won't really care. Wah. The liberal elites have ruined our lives. Wah. Y'all have created another thing to whine about. Standard fare. Cry some more and take it to the tug, ya sloppy cunts.
    @CallMeBigErn, I wish I had all you ever wanted.
    I'd give it right to you.
    But I don't have it.
    How could I ever find it?
    The strength to let UW football gooooooooooooooo! 'cause I don't have it.
    When will I have it?
    And it goes and it goes on.
    And it goes on.

You won't see me cry.

You know I decided.
    that I'm gonna pull myself together and find a way to fight it.
    I'm gonna have to hide it.
    You won't see me cry.
    You won't see me cry.
    I've got no choice but to face it.
    I have to let you know that I don't like it.
    My love is good for some other team and it may take some time,
    but I will find them.
    Why should I waste it?
    When I go, (when I go)
    when I go on, I will go on.
    You won't see me cry.
    You know I decided.
    that I'm gonna pull myself together and find a way to fight it.
    Oh no. Even if I have to hide it.
    You won't see me cry.
    You won't see me cry.
    You won't see me cry.
    You know I decided. That I'm gonna pull myself together
    I finally decided and I found the way to fight it.
    So you won't see me cry.

https://youtu.be/ZRCeQahzdzE
    Standard Supporter

Fuck you are dense.

Texas Tech had something like 78 positive Covid cases. We don't know the long term health effects. You ever stop to consider that what the PAC is doing might be, you know, the right thing?

Today, Iowa State (yes, them) are ranked and playing a home game.

Washington is not playing, and Cohen has not committed to playing before September 2021.

Anything you think about Washington stature or pull or brand or whatever else has to deal with that reality first.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    No shit poll?

Already started picking and choosing which games to watch last season. Definitely won't watch a late starting season or PAC-only football in the spring. Almost can't picture trying to take my kids to a game when they're old enough based on a lot more than just the state of the program and conference. Kind of trying to slowly divorce myself from having emotional ties to this area for the inevitable move away that my wife and I are already unconsciously planning to happen in the next few years.
    Founders Club
    edited September 2020

Fuck you are dense.

Washington is not playing, and Cohen has not committed to playing before September 2021.

Anything you think about Washington stature or pull or brand or whatever else has to deal with that reality first.
    Let's evaluate the consequences of not playing when we actually don't play. We're working on playing. I don't see the PAC being the only major conference to not play. And they're doing it right. Have some patience. This is like having a poor recruiting class in April. LIPO.
    Founders Club
    edited September 2020

No shit poll?

Already started picking and choosing which games to watch last season. Definitely won't watch a late starting season or PAC-only football in the spring. Almost can't picture trying to take my kids to a game when they're old enough based on a lot more than just the state of the program and conference. Kind of trying to slowly divorce myself from having emotional ties to this area for the inevitable move away that my wife and I are already unconsciously planning to happen in the next few years.

Founders Club

Fuck you are dense.

Let's evaluate the consequences of not playing when we actually don't play. We're working on playing. I don't see the PAC being the only major conference to not play. And they're doing it right. Have some patience. This is like having a poor recruiting class in April. LIPO.
    I'm just here for the robot sex.

Standard Supporter

Fuck you are dense.

Cohen last week said 50/50 UW plays before Sept. 2021, and called those chances even optimistic. Things change all the tim, ups downs, etc. Perhaps the B10 drags P12 by the nose to play in 2020.

I'm not talking about right or wrong, simply what is right now. If you do want to proven right, then you are banking on bad outcomes on a large scale for those teams that are playing. I can't go there.