Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What is your DM.com banning story?

123457»

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    UWDawg11 said:

TommySQC said:

UWDawg11 said:

UWDawg11 said:

My bad.

You should lurk around a bit and get a feel for the boards. If you have any questions feel free to shoot @IrishDawg22 a PM, because he has this place dialed in.
    Thanks. Been lurking on the recruiting board for a couple of months now I think. Didn't think the thread I posted was appropriate for that forum, so I popped over here to ask.

I was also really heated at the time of posting and the thought of looking for a previous thread wasn't top of mind.
    "Heated"?

Wtf...are you 12?
    Would you prefer I use a different word next time? Please let me know so I can still not give a shit.
    Okay princess
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I got banned after posting something here.

At the time, I just assumed Hardcore Husky was created by the AD as a place to quarantine unwanted fans and protect the dog man sacred cow.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Something to do with a citrus celebration.
  • PatchwasneverherePatchwasneverhere Member Posts: 24
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited September 2020
    This isn't about being banned from dawgman so if it's against the rules, my bad. I remember meeting Chris fetters when I was eight. No joke... I thought he was the penguin from batman. I told him he had nice shoes cuz I couldn't find anything else to say... He smelled like what I didn't know at the time... Since I was a kid... Was straight fucking yeast infection.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

Through PM, I tricked Kim into thinking Chip Kelly/Oregon was going to get hammered by the NCAA for major violations(Paying players, providing hookers to recruits, etc etc etc). He posted the shit I fed to him on the boards, as though he had an inside source within the Oregon AD. Local Podcasts and radio(softy and the FAN in Portland) Actually picked up on it. When it fell apart, I laughed at Kim and told him and Fetters that they were fucking losers and that I would gladly accept the IP ban that was coming.

Want a banana?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

Through PM, I tricked Kim into thinking Chip Kelly/Oregon was going to get hammered by the NCAA for major violations(Paying players, providing hookers to recruits, etc etc etc). He posted the shit I fed to him on the boards, as though he had an inside source within the Oregon AD. Local Podcasts and radio(softy and the FAN in Portland) Actually picked up on it. When it fell apart, I laughed at Kim and told him and Fetters that they were fucking losers and that I would gladly accept the IP ban that was coming.

Want a banana?
    Yeah, actually!
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Want a banana?
    Yeah, actually!
    I’m gonna get in trouble tonight ;-)
  • thechatch said:

Want a banana?
    I AM SO SORRY I ACCIDENTALLY FLAGGED YOUR POST DUDE! I THOUGHT IT WAS MY POST I WAS TRYING TO DELETE IT AND THE SCREEN ON MY PHONE IS FUCKED UP!!! HOPEFULLY AN ADMIN SEES THAT I MADE THIS MISTAKE AND IT DOESN'T FUCK YOU IN SOME WAY. MY BAD, MAN.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Weakness isn’t something you want to flaunt here.
    Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

Want a banana?
    I AM SO SORRY I ACCIDENTALLY FLAGGED YOUR POST DUDE! I THOUGHT IT WAS MY POST I WAS TRYING TO DELETE IT AND THE SCREEN ON MY PHONE IS FUCKED UP!!! HOPEFULLY AN ADMIN SEES THAT I MADE THIS MISTAKE AND IT DOESN'T FUCK YOU IN SOME WAY. MY BAD, MAN.

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    UWDawg11 said:

TommySQC said:

UWDawg11 said:

UWDawg11 said:

My bad.

You should lurk around a bit and get a feel for the boards. If you have any questions feel free to shoot @IrishDawg22 a PM, because he has this place dialed in.
    Thanks. Been lurking on the recruiting board for a couple of months now I think. Didn't think the thread I posted was appropriate for that forum, so I popped over here to ask.

I was also really heated at the time of posting and the thought of looking for a previous thread wasn't top of mind.
    "Heated"?

Wtf...are you 12?
    Would you prefer I use a different word next time? Please let me know so I can still not give a shit.
    Okay princess
    thechatch said:

I'm pathetic enough to hope this true