Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It is science...Chinese style...

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Well, I do know that if a website pulls something from an original source, the website is not to blame for any perceived in-authenticity. Like bagging on Gateway pundit because they quoted a NY Times article.

Your @Sources aren't good is what I am hearing. Please to be pm'ing @IrishDuck22 to get dialed in.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If Dump is as smrt as he thinks he is he would have already used his office and white house access to already position his money and business around what he's privy too ... ie: China, tech, covid ... Putin's power bottom ...

Apart from not having the emotional intelligence to lead the American people ... it's not profitable to do so anyways, so good for him.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    too bad Dump isn’t smawrt like you
    doogie said:

too bad Dump isn’t smawrt like you

at least i am smrt ... stop pretending doogie!
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Houhusky said:

Does China have the ability to intentionally design a virus with these specific outcomes? highly doubt

Does China have the ability to intentionally design a virus and arrive at these outcomes accidentally? maybe

Does China have the ability to accidentally create a pathogen that could randomly generate these outcomes? yes

I dont see a benefit in intentionally releasing it unless you have a vaccine ready to sell, which they dont.

Im sticking with my prediction; the most you will ever get is China was attempting to cure cancer, HIV, or some other disease, accidentally created the pathogen and it escaped into the environment on accident.

Viral gene-therapy is the future.

The ground-up bioweapon theory is pretty thin, imo. Experimentation combined with sloppy procedures, entirely believable.
    I agree that it was an accidental release. No reason why China would fuck a major city of theirs. However extremely criminal for them to hide it and deny it and consciously fuck the world to I guess level the economic playing field.

And why I think fauci is so silent is they were working off US funding/cooperation.
    I think it was accidental, but they did block travel to the rest of the country, but not the world, what better way to get it out, especially to the US to stop their nemesis...
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

A large portion of the American media would prefer to blame Trump instead of China

They are owned by the Chinese
    edited September 2020
    Well, they ain't that stupid.

They look across the water and see Trump and say to themselves "just let that orange retard run with this ... This will fuck up their nation, fuck up their economy and promote rife and civil unrest " ... because dump isn't a leader ... he's a parasite.
    ...and a damn good one at that I will say too.

He will do more than what we can accomplish on our own

What does this say about much if the American people that can't separate party politics with the person?

Trump sad!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

They look across the water and see Trump and say to themselves "just let that orange retard run with this ... This will fuck up their nation, fuck up their economy and promote rife and civil unrest " ... because dump isn't a leader ... he's a parasite.

What does this say about much if the American people that can't separate party politics with the person?

Trump sad!

Fuck off Xi
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    Standard Supporter

animate said:

Trump sad!

Fuck off Xi
    inanimate definitely on the chicom payroll.
    Standard Supporter
    Took longer than I thought. And the leftards hate it when we point out that voting for bought and paid for Slo Joe is not just rooting for the away team, but suiting up.

Twitter Suspends Account Of Chinese Scientist Who Published Paper Alleging Covid Was Created In Wuhan Lab

by Tyler Durden

Tue, 09/15/2020 - 14:44

On Sunday afternoon we asked how long before the twitter account of the "rogue" Chinese virologist, Dr. Li-Meng Yan, who yesterday "shocked" the world of establishment scientists and other China sycophants, by publishing a "smoking gun" scientific paper demonstrating that the Covid-19 virus was manmade, is "silenced."

We now have the answer: less than two days. A cursory check of Dr Yan's twitter page reveals that the account has been suspended as of this moment.
    Twitter following the psy ants again
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Took longer than I thought. And the leftards hate it when we point out that voting for bought and paid for Slo Joe is not just rooting for the away team, but suiting up.

Twitter Suspends Account Of Chinese Scientist Who Published Paper Alleging Covid Was Created In Wuhan Lab

by Tyler Durden

Tue, 09/15/2020 - 14:44

On Sunday afternoon we asked how long before the twitter account of the "rogue" Chinese virologist, Dr. Li-Meng Yan, who yesterday "shocked" the world of establishment scientists and other China sycophants, by publishing a "smoking gun" scientific paper demonstrating that the Covid-19 virus was manmade, is "silenced."

We now have the answer: less than two days. A cursory check of Dr Yan's twitter page reveals that the account has been suspended as of this moment.

At best he's in a Chinese gulag now
    Standard Supporter
    He is a she and she is in hiding. Hope she is really good at hiding.
    Tucker has she on tonight, can't hide that.
    Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

Tucker has she on tonight, can't hide that.

You mean the Chicom News Network missed out on a golden opportunity to interview her?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Zero hedge is your source?!

@insinceredawg with the CCP talking points and whataboutism in 3...2...1...

You do know how this internet things works? Apparently, not.
    Fucking embarrassing
    You picked Joe.

I’m embarrassed for you too