Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WSU announced a second round of layoffs and another 15% pay cut. Jenn?

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
It’s a race to the Bottom in the PAC-12.

@jenncohen, you’re on the clock.

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

The economic carnage the Pac12 unleashed on themselves is going to epic to watch. The Pac-12 was already borderline irrelevant nationally, now we are a laughingstock dumpster fire that's in default. Couldn't happen to a better conference. I don't care if it ever comes back. I didn't give up on them, they gave up on me. Fuck them.

Tim to watch a real conference.

I've been saying for months.

Kill it
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

Swaye said:

The economic carnage the Pac12 unleashed on themselves is going to epic to watch. The Pac-12 was already borderline irrelevant nationally, now we are a laughingstock dumpster fire that's in default. Couldn't happen to a better conference. I don't care if it ever comes back. I didn't give up on them, they gave up on me. Fuck them.

I've been saying for months.

Kill it
    You were first, and you were right!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Changing my handle to @FirePac12
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2020
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    todays quote from a kid that decided to opt-out of his senior year because his school cancelled their season... "time waits for no man, The final sign for Wade was when he saw a green cricket outside his front door. The cricket was there when he left to work out in early September and was still there when he returned from his workout and the following day.

"I looked up what a green cricket means and it's kind of about moving on with your life, so I think that was a sign from God that it was time for me to move on,"
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

#OurDwags
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I look for Jenn to add amazing OOC matchups only to see the atmosphere and crowd on Gameday in Seattle resembling Toronto fans in the Kingdome