Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cristobal to Miami confirmed

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
would be quite a thing

Comments

• TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Yes, I see that it is all over the news wires.... yow
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Lesser pay and shitty facilities at Miami.

I’m hearing Jimmy Lake is a candidate.

Mario probably gets a nice extension soon though.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I was at the Costco on Evergreen Parkway which is across street from Hillsboro Airport.

Saw Cristobal and Phil talking outside the airplane hangar. Both were in all black which I thought was weird for Mario
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Oregon is ten times the job that Miami is. @creepycoug
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You can't win in Joe Robbie. You just can't.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Cristobal to Miami confirmed would be quite a thing

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

would be quite a thing

Quit trolling for Chins Race. It's beneath you.

It would seem that the you shoved your head too far up your ass today in an effort to avoid the smoke.

Take it easy.
    HuskyJW said:

I was at the Costco on Evergreen Parkway which is across street from Hillsboro Airport.

Saw Cristobal and Phil talking outside the airplane hangar. Both were in all black which I thought was weird for Mario

What? Handsome brilliant Cuban coaches can't wear black?

Fuck outta here you racist fuck. You belong with the din of Oregon xenophobes. I hope you DIAFF with them ... today!

Miami has one BIG thing that Oregon doesn't

A season

That, and so much more. So very much moar.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2020

Or ...

a chance to return to his alma mater and coach one of the most storied programs in college football that just happens to have an overabundance of the one resource that matters above them all: talent.

With Mario's recruiting chops, he could literally drunk stumble his way into top recruiting classes without lifting a finger.

The other resource they have is history and tradition.

Oregon has neither.

Mario would be lethal down there ... and even more handsome with a little more sun ... and it's only a matter of tim.

All Mama gotta do is pick up the phone and offer a box of cigars and some tasty pork sammiches. But Miami's Tim is now. They won't have a program in 20 years.

Or ...

a chance to return to his alma mater and coach one of the most storied programs in college football that just happens to have an overabundance of the one resource that matters above them all: talent.

With Mario's recruiting chops, he could literally drunk stumble his way into top recruiting classes without lifting a finger.

Oregon has neither.

Mario would be lethal down there ... and even more handsome with a little more sun ... and it's only a matter of tim.

All Mama gotta do is pick up the phone and offer a box of cigars and some tasty pork sammiches. But Miami's Tim is now. They won't have a program in 20 years.
    The Us alumni network would all have to die in 20 years for that to happen. It won't. Miami is a program that hibernates. The sleeping giant, as it were. Until black people flee the state of Florida, Miami will have a program.

Don't forget that they were close to knocking on the door again under Richt, who in hindsight was clearly in retirement mode when coaching there. They are just a coach away. Always.

HuskyJW said:

Fuck outta here you racist fuck. You belong with the din of Oregon xenophobes. I hope you DIAFF with them ... today!
    You don’t wear All Black after Labor Day.
    dnc said:

I broke that story
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

You don’t wear All Black after Labor Day.
    You? don't do a lot of things that Mario MF Cristobal can do. Comprende Ese? That guy will fuck. your. wife if he wants to. And you would sit and watch and cuck it up.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Or ...

Oregon has neither.

The Us alumni network would all have to die in 20 years for that to happen. It won't. Miami is a program that hibernates. The sleeping giant, as it were. Until black people flee the state of Florida, Miami will have a program.

Don't forget that they were close to knocking on the door again under Richt, who in hindsight was clearly in retirement mode when coaching there. They are just a coach away. Always.
    That's not what I'm talking about mang. You can't fix being built on limestone and the GND not getting passed.

Or ...

Oregon has neither.

That's not what I'm talking about mang. You can't fix being built on limestone and the GND not getting passed.

We’ll? be dead mang.