Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vince Nunley, 2021 3* DB, Oakley (Freedom), CA (COMMITTED)

12346»

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dOgmaster said:

Not sure about his hips, but he has good size and tracks the ball really well. Looks like a solid safety. Nice addition to the class.

Some have mentioned the lack of offers, which seems odd to me. Maybe its grades.

Or he sucks?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

tyfys

I thought you were dead.

dnc said:

tyfys

I thought you were dead.

We?re all dead

The fact that I love husky football and follow recruiting tells you I was already dead inside. The lack of recruiting tidbits and lack of a season means I’ve had a new opportunity to explore other aspects of life.

Can’t say those are much better than what I do here, but Guitar Hero is an addicting son of a bitch.

I was a huge baseball fan up to '94. Read the box scores daily for each team, never missed Sunday Night Baseball and always had the M's on the radio. Even late nights I could pick up my Giants on KNBR 680 on the radio from Centralia.

Then the strike hit and I never looked back. Fuck em. They give no fucks about me or anyone around me so they can go fuck themselves.

I'm 90% there wiith UW football. I'm just fucking done. Kill the motherfucker.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He’s a stud.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He’s a stud.

All-American, number one overall pick, Final Four stud?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

He’s a stud.

That team was fucked once their only PG went down and Hopkins refused to adapt to a more space n pace style of offense.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

Not a horrible pick up, If there is one program other than UW that seems to do quite well evaluating not top tier DB’s and finding guys with the right tools and developing them it’s Utah. Seems like the type of kid where a good senior season might have garnered him some more offers and interest. With that being said Harris/Terrance have been getting absolutely worked for the top tier West Coast DB’s this and last cycle. While I don’t mind having one of these kids a class I don’t want three of them and that’s kind of where we are.

Another diamond in the rough. UW's class is full of them now.

Jimmy Lake thinks he's smarter than everyone else. He will either look like a genuis or be a huge fail.

FML. Just fucking kill it.
    zero.zero % reason we should be having to take our 15th rated db on the board with offers from the MWC.

This is Harris 3rd cycle of recruits and the results are speaking for themselves.

WIth such tight numbers for this years class, the fact we are taking so many projects/reaches is stunning.

Good news is we have this coaching staff and elite recruiters through the 2021 season b/c JL signed them up for 2 year deals after last season and with the budget the way it is, there is no way we are buying anyone of them out.

• TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2020
    "WIth such tight numbers for this years class, the fact we are taking so many projects/reaches is stunning."

"Good news is we have this coaching staff and elite recruiters through the 2021 season b/c JL signed them up for 2 year deals after last season and with the budget the way it is, there is no way we are buying anyone of them out."

Agree with the first statement completely ~ completely disagree with the second ~ when you are a total fail as a recruiter like several guys have demonstrated this year, regardless of the "circumstances" they will be gone.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

He’s a stud.

That team was fucked once their only PG went down and Hopkins refused to adapt to a more space n pace style of offense.
    They weren’t going to be very good with Green either. McDaniels wasn’t good. It wasn’t because Green was out either.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He’s a stud.

I remember @ThomasFremont saying the team needed a PG and you telling him Quade Greene and Elijah Hardy exist.

Good tims.
  • louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 330
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Short clip of him but they guy looks great.

http://www.hudl.com/v/2FFBXy
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm glad I read through this thread again. It reminded me that Kim defended Sark by claiming that everyone in the working world abuses alcohol on the job
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I'm glad I read through this thread again. It reminded me that Kim defended Sark by claiming that everyone in the working world abuses alcohol on the job

There's a great new Mads Mikkelsen movie somewhat about this, reminded me that everyone keeps a bottle in their desk drawer, not a big deal

• BCoveysLifeInsPolicyBCoveysLifeInsPolicy Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Just stating the obvious here: Kim regularly projects his views of the world onto others, and he accepts no criticism of anything he thinks is acceptable behavior.