Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HuskyFan Podcast: Emergency Podcast, Post-Miles/String

2»

Comments

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    beelzebub said:

What i love is taking Kim to task for saying he has all these sources than u clowns claiming same thing knowing string was gone,

Actually, HNMT can attest to some of our knowledge. I PM'd him a few months ago and said Miles would be back and maybe String but he wanted to transfer. Thats more than dipshit Kim knew. When we heard String was gone we also heard another player was transferring. Another poster here confirmed that and expect it to be announced soon. Its all turned out to be true.

The problem with Kim is 1) his track record is fucking terrible. He's been completely wrong about just about everything for 10 years. 2) He injects himself into stories 3) He publicly speculates on things but then won't share why or how he knows.

Thanks for the listen though!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Just like I had told chest from a cop working the case told me Miles did nothing wrong and won't be charged. While he said String would.

I knew this the night it all happened while Kim was left clueless.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Always love Ken Griswold bashing. The hypocrisy with regards to Stringfellow is hilarious. He openly campaigned for him to leave (to everyone's horror), and once he actually does decide to transfer he not-so-subtly blames Petersen! What.

What ever happened to the fake death threat note that string's best friend gave to an old man with skinny jeans? Have they arrested the suspect yet? Ts and Ps.
  • Options
    MadHuskyMadHusky Member Posts: 376
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    Have you guys thought about having guests on your podcast? Maybe one week have Derek (I guess you'll have to let him plug his books), another time have a former player, etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    MadHusky said:

Have you guys thought about having guests on your podcast? Maybe one week have Derek (I guess you'll have to let him plug his books), another time have a former player, etc.

They had a guest once and they picked Passion of all people. Three is enough IMO I think four makes it a little crowded.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,609
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    MadHusky said:

the answer is.......yes....on the horizon

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We tried to get a segment with PL SS going awhile back, but it didn't pan out.