Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark IS Dirk Koetter, Mirror image

40-34 in 6 seasons, 2, losing seasons (this year or next Sark will finish 6-7) According to that weeble-wobble fatty-fuck Fetters Sark will get a 6th year EVEN if he finishes 6-7 this year.

Does flabby-fucktard-fetters know what conference Woody came from? I've Been ripping on and correcting that tub-of-lard for 17 years and will now. Sark is gone if he completes the Turd Koetter model of success this year and has a losing season. I'd love to debate that blubbery bitch on this topic

The sad thing, Turd Koetter will have a better record than Sark after 5-6 years. Find me a better coach comparison than the bucking bronco

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I always equated Sark to Charlie Weiss. Both guys were considered genius play callers, both guys were hired at major Universities with no head coaching experience, both guys decided to stay with their old team instead of go out and recruit once hired, both guys followed up Ty, both guys recruited well but constantly had average to poor teams.

I know Weiss made two BCS games(also had a 3-9) but looking at his W-L at ND and his background I'd say Sark is most like him.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I made the Koetter comparison a while ago on dawgman. I was trying to illustrate the fact that Sark hasn't done anything yet. Many people over there think that recruits and writers are constantly in awe of Sark but in reality they see him as a guy like Koetter - a ,
    .500 guy who hasn't proven anything. If the results continue this year, he will be the lame duck, dead man walking coach that guys like Koetter, Tedford, and Neuheisal were in their final year.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "he will be the lame duck, dead man walking coach that guys like Koetter, Tedford, and Neuheisal were in their final year"

Except Woody will give him an extension. Can't expect miracles until they get a couple full recruiting cycles in the new stadium, incremental progress, improvements aren't always on the field etc.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I love how Sark gets compared to Tedford, a guy who had multiple 10 win seasons in his first five years, one of which was damn close to being in the bcs game. Sure Sark could end up like him.....minus the 10 win seasons when there weren't 14 games a year.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I was comparing Sark after 8 or less wins this year to Tedford in his FINAL year. Everyone knew he was gone, including his players and recruits and they acted accordingly, just like Rick's final class at UCLA.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I was comparing Sark after 8 or less wins this year to Tedford in his FINAL year. Everyone knew he was gone, including his players and recruits and they acted accordingly, just like Rick's final class at UCLA.

Yeah, not picking at your post, its just that I've heard many people making the comparison when Sark would be lucky to have the career Tedford did.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2013

Yeah, not picking at your post, its just that I've heard many people making the comparison when Sark would be lucky to have the career Tedford did.
    This thread is worthless without BearsWiin
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

40-34 in 6 seasons, 2, losing seasons (this year and next Sark will finish 7-6) According to that weeble-wobble fatty-fuck Fetters Sark will get a 6th year EVEN if he finishes 7-6 this year.

Does flabby-fucktard-fetters know what conference Woody came from? I've Been ripping on and correcting that tub-of-lard for 17 years and will now. Sark is gone if he completes the Turd Koetter model of success this year and has a losing season. I'd love to debate that blubbery bitch on this topic

The sad thing, Turd Koetter will have a better record than Sark after 5-6 years. Find me a better coach comparison than the bucking bronco

Good poast but fixed it up a bit.
  • Options

I love how Sark gets compared to Tedford, a guy who had multiple 10 win seasons in his first five years, one of which was damn close to being in the bcs game. Sure Sark could end up like him.....minus the 10 win seasons when there weren't 14 games a year.

Tell that to that idiot Race who would have hired Tedford!
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,069
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Tell that to that idiot Race who would have hired Tedford!

Tedford does not lack comportment.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Thank you beatmychest. Redford was a. Texas blowjob away from the rose bowl once, and 2 legit bcs shots in 5-6 years. Sark hasn't even CAME FUCKING CLOSE to a bcs bid. Good coaches win BIG road games. Sark can't. He WILL NEVER sniff a rose bowl. If he does, it will take 5 years to sniff another.

ASU cut ties too late. Turd cutter NEVER would have got to a rose bowl, if he did it would be an aberration. Same with Sark. He might win the north in year 7, but a coach like Tedford would have had UW in EVERY game. No blowouts at LSU, Arizona, Oregon. Good coaches don't have setbacks like that.

Sark needs to ditch play calling. he will not win as a play caller/coach. he doesn't make rational play calling decisions. it will cost a stubborn d****** his job

• Options

Thank you beatmychest. Redford was a. Texas blowjob away from the rose bowl once, and 2 legit bcs shots in 5-6 years. Sark hasn't even CAME FUCKING CLOSE to a bcs bid. Good coaches win BIG road games. Sark can't. He WILL NEVER sniff a rose bowl. If he does, it will take 5 years to sniff another.

ASU cut ties too late. Turd cutter NEVER would have got to a rose bowl, if he did it would be an aberration. Same with Sark. He might win the north in year 7, but a coach like Tedford would have had UW in EVERY game. No blowouts at LSU, Arizona, Oregon. Good coaches don't have setbacks like that.

Sark needs to ditch play calling. he will not win as a play caller/coach. he doesn't make rational play calling decisions. it will cost a stubborn d****** his job

UW sports already has one Tedford in basketball, we really don't need another Tedford in football.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Why is Mike ******'s job an issue here?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why is Mike ******'s job an issue here?
    Free pub?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam