Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why were you banned from Dawgman?

13»

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

LawDawg1 said:

I wasn't part of the "silent majority."

Edit: Awesome time for that signature line to actually work! LOL

Sounds like you went over 23 times
    I am literally amazed at how that signature line has been linked to my account all these years and only popped up in response to that post. Unreal timing on that.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    dnc said:

First tim: Guilt by association

Second/last tim: Sent Kim a public Dear John PM

Banned only twice? What a fucking pussy.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,609
    Swaye's Wigwam

I officially started posting in 2009 and I think I was caught up in the second purge around 2012.

They'd ban me for between one and 30 days for chickenshit reasons (similar to Fakebook!). I don't even remember the official reasons, but it probably involved telling whOregon posters to fuck off and criticizing the mediocre coaching staff.

I've moved on a lot from doofuses like Fatters and Kim in the past five years. They aren't worth the time. When I do go there, it's usually for recroots. I don't even recognize most of the posters now. I'm sure Assandy is still there if he's still breathing.

There w
    LebamDawg said:

Did not get banned - I freaked out after reading one too many PurpleDawgFan poast - drifted aimlessly on the inter webs until falling into the HellHole called HH

Purp, as he was referred to there by those who somehow tolerated and even enjoyed his shit, was one of the people who pushed me off the ledge there....just completely insufferable. I think he was either a Samek alt or a at least a plant. If not, and that was a real person, then i should probably be ashamed for not showing him some compassion.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

LawDawg1 said:

I wasn't part of the "silent majority."

Edit: Awesome time for that signature line to actually work! LOL

I forgot about the old “it’s getting old and not just with me” line from KJV ... definitely one of his go to’s
    Very Wabi Sabi
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,992
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Alexis said:

I posted at HHB about Fatters trying to climb over a bench at Husky Stadium in like 2008 and failing miserably and got a 7 day time out. Didn't go back after.

Check your CC, you might still be paying for it.
    Joke would be on them, that card has been maxed out for years.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Never was a dawgman guy. Just not my speed, for all the reasons everyone already knows.

It boggles my mind there are real people out there that have been husky fans going back to the Ty/Gilby era that still can’t see through Grinolds and Fatters shit. You gotta have like 2 brain cells and enjoy being talked down to.

My personal favorite memories from the peak Ty years was watching doogs lose their shit over @MelloDawg’s comments on the Seattle Times comments sections. Those actually used to be pretty good back in the day when Condotta was around and pre-paywall.

I believe that’s actually where 5 reasons originated before the 08 Oregon game, though I could be wrong on that. But I’m pretty sure.

Nope. It was on Doogman and completely serious. BunDawg or BonDawg?

I have early onset dementia so I'm not sure...
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

I was apparently moderately discourteous to SLBOB (or whatever his handle was) a few times when calling him out on his bullshit.

After that it was just alts that were banned. Some with no warning - just GONE. I don't think @CoachNudes even got to post once!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Imagine being a dawgman subscriber 😹😹😹
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2020
    I spent the 2012 season on dogman. I wasn’t banned but had a few time outs and it seemed like almost weekly messages with Kim or Fetters about needing to calm down. I was lame back then and strictly talked football too. I said our showing vs LSU was pathetic and had a mini meltdown about getting blown out by Arizona. The Arizona game was my doogiest moment (Great thread btw) I ever had as a fun.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Imagine being a dawgman subscriber 😹😹😹

My dumbass got roped into an annual subscription for some reason I honestly can't remember, but not having shit to do while sitting at home all day for 6 months certainly played a part.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,609
    Swaye's Wigwam
    At least 81% of the guys (probably more like 99%) who were never on doogman can only say so because they're pups or newbs. When most of us started with recruiting and team web sites, from 15 to like 25 years ago, they were the only option unless you consider Ruth's site or ESPN an option.

So...fuck off basically. Especially you BTP.