Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Lots of family members and friends could take a lesson from the Conways and step the fuck back.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,749
    I'll miss her. The ass beatings she's handed out every day were a source of joy.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    Founders Club
    The Fire Marshall would probably rank Kayleigh a solid 5
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Their daughter had a very public meltdown, pretty much the nightmare of every parent in the new world.

I said some stupid shit on AIM, thank god twitter wasn't in my hands at 13-15.

Yeah, daughter is a complete shitshow. I'd emancipate her and cut bait. She will figure it out on the streets.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,749

Sledog said:

I'll miss her. The ass beatings she's handed out every day were a source of joy.

Are you confusing her with Kayleigh McEnany?
    I sure was! I'm not getting any younger and I screwed that one up! I LOOK at women. I'm a visual guy when it comes to them. Who needs fucking names?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Their daughter had a very public meltdown, pretty much the nightmare of every parent in the new world.

To be fair, the husband being a leader of an anti Trump while mom works for Trump is pretty dysfunctional. Mom and dad are both far from blameless here. The social media aspect kicks it up a notch, especially since the teenager probably loves and craves the attention it is bringing.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doogles said:

To be fair, the husband being a leader of an anti Trump while mom works for Trump is pretty dysfunctional. Mom and dad are both far from blameless here. The social media aspect kicks it up a notch, especially since the teenager probably loves and craves the attention it is bringing.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said: