Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim goes turncoat on the Stringfellow situation

Over the last few months, Kim has had a few talking points worth revisiting

1) Strngfellow has major anger issues and has been in trouble since he got here
2) Stringfellow transferring would be good for him. A new location is helpful for a kid who has seen nothing but trouble
3) Going around beating up fans of the local football team who are celebrating a Super Bowl victory shows a real lack of intelligence
4) What Stringfellow is accusedof is not a minor issue

Let's compare this to what has been presented by Kim, Mr. Fecesthroat Hoss (who magically turned up again), and their friends
1) Stringfellow is a GREAT kid. CP handled this poorly
2) Stringellow really wanted to come back, loved UW, and was doing everything he needed to do but was misguided by CP
3) Stringfellow's crime was incredibly minor
4) In the cases of Burnett, Pulu, and Middleton it was obvious that they needed to go. Stringfellow, however is a totally different story.

Of course all of this comes from the realm of "I've talked to people who are in the know (I can't tell you who because that's private) and they tell me that CP has really mishandled this whole situation (I can't tell you how because that's private). You have to believe me.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Sounds like someone is either twisting or talking out of both ends of his ass ...

And when it comes to Chris Petersen's "handling of a situation," he's got a 92-12 track record. That earns the right to "prove it" to me before I start questioning whether or not he knows what the fuck he's doing.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Stringfellow probably gave Kim the time of day, so Kim now thinks they are "buddies"
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kim is getting his info from Hoss95. I think Hoss is a former player, but he's still an idiot. I'm sure a lot of guys who played at UW aren't that bright.

Remember, Hoss is the same poster who said we should stop recruiting country kids and we need to recruit guys with feces in their throats.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Hoss is the guy who said Sark would have still gotten Baker. Reminds me of the Iraqi information minister during the war.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Hoss is the guy who said Sark would have still gotten Baker. Reminds me of the Iraqi information minister during the war.

Sven?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

FREE PUB!
  • Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes
    He has a 92 and 12 track record playing in the minor leagues, he peaked two years ago maybe wait to anoint him a top 5 coach if he doesnt flame out like the two who came before him
  • Options
    IF Petersen peaked at Boise 2 years ago, then you could argue that that was the sign to him that he needed a new challenge and was what caused him to take on the Washington job.

Don't mistake falling into the trap of status quo as peaking. The "peaker" is someone who isn't smart enough to identify that they need to take on a new challenge or who works at Rick's and offers you a dance and blow on a Friday night.
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

IF Petersen peaked at Boise 2 years ago, then you could argue that that was the sign to him that he needed a new challenge and was what caused him to take on the Washington job.

Don't mistake falling into the trap of status quo as peaking. The "peaker" is someone who isn't smart enough to identify that they need to take on a new challenge or who works at Rick's and offers you a dance and blow on a Friday night.

peaker superiority guy
  • Options
    Petersen is all about everybody pulling on the same rope. There's nothing bigger than the team.

When that's your battle cry, just like it is with Petey, you get rid of any and all influences that don't buy into that 110%.

What never ceases to amaze me is how Sark completely misses on that point.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Tequilla said:

Petersen is all about everybody pulling on the same rope. There's nothing bigger than the team.

When that's your battle cry, just like it is with Petey, you get rid of any and all influences that don't buy into that 110%.

What never ceases to amaze me is how Sark completely misses on that point.

I think being at USC as an up and coming coach hurt Sark. Carroll was winning at a ridiculous rate and Sark probably assumed it was just fucking easy. That all you need is constant sizzle and you'll be gold.

He didn't have Carroll's eye for talent, ability to coach up players, how behind the scenes like you said Carroll preaches team.

Hasselbeck told a story that led to Housh being cut. Carroll had all the offensive players switch chairs just to see if they would follow along. Every player did but Housh he refused. He felt it was stupid and trivial. Three days later he was cut.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited May 2014

Kim is getting his info from Hoss95. I think Hoss is a former player, but he's still an idiot. I'm sure a lot of guys who played at UW aren't that bright.

Remember, Hoss is the same poster who said we should stop recruiting country kids and we need to recruit guys with feces in their throats.

Also Middleton sold a fuck ton of drugs and was booted.
    FTFY

You don't boot 5 star athletes for smoking pot, especially if you're Seven win Sark
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Kim gets people to pay him money after publically acknowledging he doesn't have any access to information... just the same recycled 3rd/4th hand rumors the rest of us get. He then posts crap like this and wonders why people question his integrity.